Steady Shift

Guest Miserable

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

We all know your girlfriend lives here. We take turns stopping over every time you go to work. Go watch NYPD BLue and wet your pants, OK Sipowitz.

Guest Guest
We all know your girlfriend lives here. We take turns stopping over every time you go to work. Go watch NYPD BLue and wet your pants, OK Sipowitz.

Is it true that the only guy on your force that was ever got shot at... (well thought he was shot at...???) Looking for a dog??? on 9/11, Could'nt even shoot back? Where's the perp? You remember... Dont you... Never found him huh? Underground tunnels???? Please!!!! You wasted the time and money of th NYPD, and others, on that one. Nice retirement plan... Who's next?

I guess The Saprannos are'nt the only actors in town, when it comes to the Harrison Police Department!

By the way, Have any of your detectives ever solved a crime? My inside info says "No" Very poor! This is not a real police force!

Oh yea! My girlfriend, is too good for any of you guys! I'am not worried...

At least my facts posted here, are true! Each and everyone of you know what I'am saying is true!

Guest Guest
Listen to you girls. How embarassing. Really. Everyone is laughing at you. It's nice to see who is protecting that town at night. NO wonder it went to shit. I'll admit, I moved out - a loooong time ago. And I don't regret it for a minute. Sorry guys - I mean girls. You have become my nightly entertainment - literally. You are very comical and I intend to read often. Just to see how disfunctional one department can really get. Just when I think you've reached the all time low - you manage to sink deeper. Thanks for the laughs.

You hit the nail on the head, this department is lost! It's a shame, there are alot of good cops in Harrison. It's just too bad, the looser cops, on this site bring down the rest of the department.

Guest Guest

Hey Sipowitz, you obviously must have known someone to get on the job because you cannot spell or even compose a decent paragraph without mistakes. I forgot to mention that you posted that you are a cool NYPD Narcotics Detective. We had a drug dog once, but he sniffed too close to your girlfriends ****** so we had to re-deploy him as a cadaver dog. I have to admit it was too easy because the smell could be detected from the other side of the room. So listen Andy, go back to "the squad" and watch cops so you can tell people cop stories when you are out to impress them, and take your crackhead mutt girlfriend with you.

KOTW Note: This post was edited where the astericks appear for inappropriate content.

Guest Harrison Resident
Listen to you girls. How embarassing. Really. Everyone is laughing at you. It's nice to see who is protecting that town at night. NO wonder it went to shit. I'll admit, I moved out - a loooong time ago. And I don't regret it for a minute. Sorry guys - I mean girls. You have become my nightly entertainment - literally. You are very comical and I intend to read often. Just to see how disfunctional one department can really get. Just when I think you've reached the all time low - you manage to sink deeper. Thanks for the laughs.

They should have fired you last month. Then you would have been looking for a job with the HPD. But you got lucky, now you bash the HPD when you make 100k a year, best equipment, a cemetery to patrol tough work there.

So let me get this straight, you moved out and the town went to shit. What were you superhero in disguise protecting the citizens of Harrison. They may be comical but your an a**hole. As far as disfunctional the entire Town is disfunctional starting with the Mayor and Council.

Sorry guys I mean girls, yeah you really have alot of MEN up there in the armpit of Bergen County, I'll take the HPD on their worst day than jerk off(s) like you.

Guest I agree

I agree with the guest on this one - nice retirement plan!!!!

Is it true that the only guy on your force that was ever got shot at... (well thought he was shot at...???) Looking for a dog??? on 9/11, Could'nt even shoot back? Where's the perp? You remember... Dont you... Never found him huh? Underground tunnels???? Please!!!! You wasted the time and money of th NYPD, and others, on that one. Nice retirement plan... Who's next?

I guess The Saprannos are'nt the only actors in town, when it comes to the Harrison Police Department!

By the way, Have any of your detectives ever solved a crime? My inside info says "No" Very poor! This is not a real police force!

Oh yea! My girlfriend, is too good for any of you guys! I'am not worried...

At least my facts posted here, are true! Each and everyone of you know what I'am saying is true!

Guest Disgusted

Wow - seems all of you cops like to run off at the mouth - including you NYPD. You should have a little more respect for yourselves and for your "brothers". To suggest that a good cop would fake a shooting to retire is disgusting - especially when you don't know anyting about him NYPD.

You all disgust me! At one time I had respect for you group of miscreants. Now go back to writing your parking tickets (when you're not talking on your cell phones).

As long as you continue to attack each other like this, you'll never get what you want from the Mayor or the Town Council.

They should change "To Protect and To Serve" to "To Protect my own interests and To Serve Myself" based on how you all behave on this board. DISGUSTING!!!

Guest Disgusted

Since you all also appear to be a functionally illiterate:

Miscreant 1. somebody who does wrong: a villain, wrongdoer, or generally malicious and contemptible person

Let me know if you need help with malicious or contemptible.

Guest I think

I think that comment was meant to be sarcastic!!!

SARCASTIC implies an intentional inflicting of pain by deriding, taunting, or ridiculing

Need help with deriding, taunting or ridiculing - let me know

Guest Disgusted

Yeah - you guys are definitely the professionals when it comes to deriding, taunting, or ridiculing. Too bad you aren't as good at patrolling, policing and arresting.

Guest Guest
Wow - seems all of you cops like to run off at the mouth - including you NYPD. You should have a little more respect for yourselves and for your "brothers". To suggest that a good cop would fake a shooting to retire is disgusting - especially when you don't know anyting about him NYPD.

You all disgust me! At one time I had respect for you group of miscreants. Now go back to writing your parking tickets (when you're not talking on your cell phones).

As long as you continue to attack each other like this, you'll never get what you want from the Mayor or the Town Council.

They should change "To Protect and To Serve" to "To Protect my own interests and To Serve Myself" based on how you all behave on this board. DISGUSTING!!!

You're right! I dont know the guy, but my department was involved in this case. His story stinks! And, he wasted our time and taxpayers money. I see here that some people agree with me.

Guest Guest
You're right! I dont know the guy, but my department was involved in this case. His story stinks! And, he wasted our time and taxpayers money. I see here that some people agree with me.

That still doesn't explain why a good cop that loved his job would phony up a story about a shooting so he wouldn't have to go back to work. It just doesn't make sense.

Maybe you think the story stinks, but in the real world everything isn't tied up all nice and neat with a bow.

Maybe it happened; maybe he just thinks that it happened. Either way, you guys have to investigate something, right? Otherwise, what are we paying you for?

My tax money has been and will continue to be wasted on a lot worse.

As far as getting people on this board to agree with me, that's not something I would boast about. These are the same morons that just said they had to convert a dog to a cadaver dog because it sniffed someone's crotch. Not exactly the best company to be keeping.

Guest Guest
He took the easy way out. His new boss is Colonel Sanders.

yea, he is now doing the chicken dance in front of KFC a much more

suitable job for him!

Guest Guest
He took the easy way out.  His new boss is Colonel Sanders.

yea, he is now doing the chicken dance in front of KFC a much more

suitable job for him!

Two more great wits on the HPD.

Enjoy your promotions, fellas!

Guest Guest

Chicken dance? Real funny.

I have a funny fact: The "Chicken" officer has made more money for this town in arrests than any of you. And here's another one for you, he could spell.

You people couldn't make it any where else, so you su**ed someone off to get onto the police department. Stop crying you bunch of p**sy's.

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites who don't deserve to be promoted.

KOTW Note: The above post was edit per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest Guest.

Anyone who knew or worked with the officer in question. Would know how much he enjoyed the job he was assigned, not a day went by that he did not make an arrest. The money he collected for the town was substantial. What does he get for his actions? Doubt, called a liar, and a coward, the stress on his family alone tells you this was not a fake.

Let's review the shooting, 1. The working Squad was there in less than a minute, 2. When Capt. NCLEO arrived he pulled back the members of the Squad that were close to the suspect, 3. He ordered the PAPD ESU w/ a million dollars worth of euipment to stand down and await the arrival of the HPD ESU, which took an hour to get there, 4. Refused additional manpower for a perimeter, 5. Was worried more about overtime than apprehending the suspect, 6. Called of the search and left three officers to watch the area aprox. 100 Acres, 7. Never assigned an officer from HPD to watch the officer in questions house.

So basically Capt. NCLEO does not believe the story, so it never happened.

But the HPD guarded the Mayor's nephew around the clock after his incident, go figure UMDNJ a hosiptial guarded by it's own Police Force.

Guest Guest

Finally someone is making sense. It is very sad that his own "brothers" prefer to mock him rather than stand by his side. This officer was sent out ALONE to pick up violent criminals. To see the lack of support is sickening. You don't have to like this officer but do RESPECT he had the most trying job on the HPD.

Guest Guest
Finally someone is making sense. It is very sad that his own "brothers" prefer to mock him rather than stand by his side. This officer was sent out ALONE to pick up violent criminals. To see the lack of support is sickening. You don't have to like this officer but do RESPECT he had the most trying job on the HPD.

Brothers? Give me a break! These guys only care about themselves.

The Story does sound shady? He knew where everone was that September day...

Hey, What ever happened to the Kid?

Guest Guest

Something smells to me too. What happened to the kid??? :D There was no kid??? That's why there's no suspect. Didn't take a genious to figure that one out. But that's probably why you're defending that officer so much. Well, if you can call him an officer. :(

Archived