Steady Shift

Guest Miserable

Guest Miserable

Tell you what, Im not changing my shift without a fight. The current schedule works. Why should I change my hours to take care of a few.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

The shift change will only be for Marko, Joey, Tommy, and Terry. This way Marko can do his hair when the daylight is just right, Joey can have weekends off down the shore where he works(if Mommy approves), Tommy can get better medical treatment during the day for his next "on the job injury," and Terry doesn't have to get another doctors note that working nights doesn't agree with his tummy.

Guest TIRED OF MY BROTHER OFFICERS.

Shut up and pose your question in the proper forum, like the police department. I've heard nothing from anybody in a intelligent sense about any of the proposals. Nothing is etched in stone, voice your opinion and put your name on it. Send it to the Chief. You say nothing at work and then vent at home by posting your frustrations. If you don't like it then vote it down, that is why we are a democracy. I myself have reservations but majority rules and I intend to voice my opinion, but in the proper forum. GROW UP.

Guest Guest
Shut up Joey

Sign your name pu**y! (Darren, Manny, and Pete) Stop hiding behind your screen. You really must be upset that your mentor is retiring.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

then it will take the fun out of posting - going into work - looking at Joe Smoe knowing he was the one posting on the site pretty funny

Shut up Joey

Sign your name pu**y! (Darren, Manny, and Pete) Stop hiding behind your screen. You really must be upset that your mentor is retiring.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

To whom it concerns:

I don't believe in posting my thoughts for everyone to see. If you want my opinion just ask me. As for suggesting that I have posted on this forum prior to today, you are dead wrong, I have better things to do with my time.

The reason I am posting now is that I was told by a friend that my name is being used often and I just wanted to see for myself what I am being accused of doing and/or saying. I have read most of the postings that may or may not pertain to me personally and I cannot believe that my co-workers do not have the courage to speak the words that they have written to any and all individuals that are in the postings. I can only speak for myself this will be the last posting from me, if you have questions or concerns speak to me personally.

Darren

Guest Guest

Are you guys really cops? You sound like a bunch of little girls... Then again, maybe you are! I recently moved to Harrison, I'am a NYPD Narcotics Detective and have been for 22 years, I've never seen anything like this, you guys should embarrest to wear a shield!

Guest Disgusted

I take it that the few HHS graduates who frequent this board never did well in spelling - spelling is horrible

Correct spelling is EMBARRASSED

Guest Guest
You should be embarassed with your spelling

That was my intention, so that you would understand... Emb... arrest!

You're the one who cant spell... Get "on the job" Get a real Job!

embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED

embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED embaRRassED

Listen to you girls. How embarassing. Really. Everyone is laughing at you. It's nice to see who is protecting that town at night. NO wonder it went to shit. I'll admit, I moved out - a loooong time ago. And I don't regret it for a minute. Sorry guys - I mean girls. You have become my nightly entertainment - literally. You are very comical and I intend to read often. Just to see how disfunctional one department can really get. Just when I think you've reached the all time low - you manage to sink deeper. Thanks for the laughs.

Guest Guest
If you are an NYPD detective, aren't you required to live in NY. Post your mane so we can RAT ON YOU like we do on ourselves.

I'am only here because my girlfriend lives here. I live in Manhattan. Check your spelling bud! You guys would never make it in the NYPD trust me!

Archived