Hfd Drug Testing

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

BAYONNE IS STARTING TO DRUG TEST ITS FIREMEN. SO WATCH OUT HARRISONS "BRAVEST" (I SAY THAT AS A JOKE) BECAUSE HERE IT COMES. HAIR FOLLICLES DETECT UP TO 6 MONTHS. NOWHERE TO RUN, NOWHERE TO HIDE.

Guest Guest
BAYONNE IS STARTING TO DRUG TEST ITS FIREMEN. SO WATCH OUT HARRISONS "BRAVEST" (I SAY THAT AS A JOKE) BECAUSE HERE IT COMES. HAIR FOLLICLES DETECT UP TO 6 MONTHS. NOWHERE TO RUN, NOWHERE TO HIDE.

Mostly the whole town of harrison is drug users:

cops

fireman

teacher's

council man

booster club & little league coach's

This is really sad that these are people our kids look up too!!!!

Guest Guest

Whether or not that is true is up to debate. But I know that I wouldn't want a fireman under the influence of drugs driving a fire engine that could crush a person or being unable to perform their duties at a fire resulting in injury or death. Harrison should have adopted random drug testing and mandatory drug testing for accidents for the fire department years ago. The police do it willingly to assure the public that their integrity is intact. There have been several drug related incidents at the fire department in the past and as always, where there's smoke, there's fire. A cop carrying a gun is no more dangerous than a fireman driving that huge , heavy metal engine thru the town under the influence. I would be interested in knowing why the town continues to ignore this issue and the fire union opposes random drug testing. It makes you wonder just what are they hiding behind those walls at the firehouses and what these men are possibly doing off-duty. Any thoughts on this?

Guest Guest

You could stick the fire hoses up these guys ***es, turn it up full blast, and it still couldn't clean them out. This is the towns major portion of the budget, which should be scrutinized and restructured before any other dept. is even looked at. I say drug test immediately and head off the lawsuits when something happens.

Guest Harry Sonian
test the firefighters! Why not, lets settle this issue. the fire Chief should recommend drug testing!

I think the fire chief should start a diet program. He really has to lay off the chocolate cake. ;)

Guest Guest

Stop making fun of our OEM (Office of Emergency Management) representative for county for which he receives a generous stipend. Quit trying to deflect the topic away from drug testing. RED ALERT>>>>>RED ALERT>>>>>>PANIC ATTACK.

Guest GUEST_Guest
Stop making fun of our OEM (Office of Emergency Management) representative for county for which he receives a generous stipend. Quit trying to deflect the topic away from drug testing. RED ALERT>>>>>RED ALERT>>>>>>PANIC ATTACK.

You forgot if there's fire, begore he sees the fire he calls Kearny FD

Guest Guest

Someone please tell me if the Fire Chief is going to step-up and take responsibilty to institute drug/alcohol testing. What is the hesitation. And I don't mean a one time deal. I'm talkin unannounced random testing several times a year. How can a man claim to have one of the "bravest" jobs (I don't believe that for one second--I would say sleeping, cooking, crying cowards) if he is deathly afraid of peeing into cup or providing a hair sample. Makes you all look like bad apples and chickens. You should be ashamed of themselves.

Guest Guest

HELLOOOOOOOOOO.....anybody listening.....let the drug and alcohol testing begin.............stop stalling..............NO MORE COVERUPS AND INACTION!!!!!!

Guest Guest

:(

Guest Guest
You could stick the fire hoses up these guys ***es, turn it up full blast, and it still couldn't clean them out. This is the towns major portion of the budget, which should be scrutinized and restructured before any other dept. is even looked at. I say drug test immediately and head off the lawsuits when something happens.

:D HEY, BACK OFF THE FIRE DEPT., I HOPE YOU DON'T NEED THEM TO SAVE YOUR LIFE SOMEDAY. I AGREE WITH DRUG TESTING WHERE IT IS NEEDED.

NOT ALL FIREMEN ARE DOING THAT, THERE HAVE BEEN EXAMPLES IN THE FIRE DEPT OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ONE IS CAUGHT.

FIREMEN AND POLICEMEN ARE ALSO HUMAN. I DO NOT KNOCK THE POLICMEN OR FIREMEN IN THIS TOWN, THEY WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU IF YOU NEED THEM. A LITTLE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE THAT RISK THEIR LIVES EVERYDAY ON THEIR JOBS. THEY LEAVE HOME FOR WORK IN THE MORNING AND WHO KNOWS WHAT CAN HAPPEN, THEY MIGHT NOT MAKE IT HOME THAT NIGHT BEACUSE OF THE NATURE OF THEIR WORK.

RELATIVE OF FIREFIGHTER, WHO DOES NOT DO DRUGS.

Guest guest#3
HELLOOOOOOOOOO.....anybody listening.....let the drug and alcohol testing begin.............stop stalling..............NO MORE COVERUPS AND INACTION!!!!!!

I agree! It's about time for drug testing on all town employees.Everyone knows that there are many Policemen and Firemen in the Town of Harrison, that will fail the test. But, lets be fair, Let's test all the teachers, and Council members too! I say this because it's a fact that drug use by town employees has been a known fact for many years, and nothing has been done about it!

Guest Guest
You could stick the fire hoses up these guys ***es, turn it up full blast, and it still couldn't clean them out.  This is the towns major portion of the budget, which should be scrutinized and restructured before any other dept. is even looked at.  I say drug test immediately and head off the lawsuits when something happens.

<_< HEY, BACK OFF THE FIRE DEPT., I HOPE YOU DON'T NEED THEM TO SAVE YOUR LIFE SOMEDAY. I AGREE WITH DRUG TESTING WHERE IT IS NEEDED.

NOT ALL FIREMEN ARE DOING THAT, THERE HAVE BEEN EXAMPLES IN THE FIRE DEPT OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ONE IS CAUGHT.

FIREMEN AND POLICEMEN ARE ALSO HUMAN. I DO NOT KNOCK THE POLICMEN OR FIREMEN IN THIS TOWN, THEY WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU IF YOU NEED THEM. A LITTLE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE THAT RISK THEIR LIVES EVERYDAY ON THEIR JOBS. THEY LEAVE HOME FOR WORK IN THE MORNING AND WHO KNOWS WHAT CAN HAPPEN, THEY MIGHT NOT MAKE IT HOME THAT NIGHT BEACUSE OF THE NATURE OF THEIR WORK.

RELATIVE OF FIREFIGHTER, WHO DOES NOT DO DRUGS.

RISK THEIR LIVES? IN HARRISON? WHAT A JOKE! YEA, MAYBE THEY RISK THEIR LIVES BY DOING DRUGS ALL THE TIME! AND, TO THE OTHERS WHO SAY THEY"RE NOT DOING DRUGS... YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY BECAUSE, YOU LET IT HAPPEN WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING! We Know who you are...

Guest Guest

The only way a firefighter in Harrison could risk their life is by overdosing. This has happened, correct. As to punishment, ever firefighter in Harrison that has been arrested for drugs receives disability from the state and town mediacal benefits FOR LIFE. So quit the crap about not coming home. It is basically a cluhouse in Harrison where they hang-out and do NOTHING. It is charity for the chosen few. The only reason the firefighters REFUSE drug testing (HOW SHOCKING, HUH) is because they don't want to get caught. If there is any other reason you can give me why they refuse and are scared ****less, lets have it. Otherwise, just admit the truth.

Guest Guest

I agree! It's about time for drug testing on all town employees.Everyone knows that there are many Policemen and Firemen in the Town of Harrison, that will fail the test. But, lets be fair, Let's test all the teachers, and Council members too! I say this because it's a fact that drug use by town employees has been a known fact for many years, and nothing has been done about it!

HOPE YOU DO NOT NEED POLICE OR FIRE SOMDAY, THEY SHOULD LET YOU BURN. I'M SURE YOU WOULD GO TO YOUR BOSS AND SQUEAL ON A FRIEND OR TWO OF YOUR OWN, IF YOU KNEW THEY WERE DOING DRUGS. WE BELIEVE THAT. WE REALLY DO.

Guest Guest

That is just another deflection away from anyones ability to answer a simple question. Why is the fire department against drug testing and why doesn't the council do anything about it to ensure public safety?

Guest Guest

Yak all you want about HFD. You can say whatever you want because you live in the USA. Make stories about the Baghdad FD and Saddam would have someone pull your toenails out. If you need HFD, they respond as soon as they are dispatched, and they are not on drugs. Pull your heads out of your culos before you run your mouth. The bad apples are gone. The guys on the job do their jobs. So to all you sour grape a$$holes out there, Shut the F*** up and find something else to entertain yourselves with.

PS: To the smart culos out there, we know Saddam is captured.

Archived