Captains - Hpd

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Remember one thing you birdbrained morons. Danny, Charlie, and Mike actually got promoted from the last test they took. TB got promoted as not to suffer the agony of de-feet (you might know what I mean). You are stuck for which is most likely the rest of your careers. You have insulted the Mayor, the entire City Council, the County Executive, The Observer staff, the majority of Harrisonians

who are Hispanic (a race of proud people who I cannot believe the words you called them.....garbage, spics, etc....), retired HPD Officers, the Civilian Dispatchers, and just about every Department Head in town. Not to mention the offense taken by the women in or out of Harrison who you portray as sleeping their way to their current jobs. Most of all, you have diminished your status in the town to that as a joke. The Town should have each officer re-interviewed by a psychiatrist/psychologist no matter what the cost. The should also interview the married guys girlfriends to see if they can shed some light on the sickness you are suffering. Good Luck.

P.S. Make sure your vest is clean when you are on ther corner and get those cocktailparty tickets early. More walking posts are coming up (have you seen the price of gas?)

Guest Guest

If any of the guys from the expired Seargents list need to feel important, maybe one-punch (EM) can give you a hug or or Super"man"(?????????) TB can give you a short break from your walking post (and there are gonna be more boys - gas is gonna go way up - great way to save money). But I doubt it , they are strictly for themselves. Always were and always will be.

Guest Guest

Can anyone tell me if I can get a police discount on cocktail party tickets. If I send my mommy to the Mayors house (you know who you are - you said it at the meeting) and she begs for what I want maybe I can be a big shot at the party. Mommy......Mommy.......please help your sick little boy...........I need attention soooooooooo bad............

Guest Guest

NO PROMOTIONS..........MORE WALKING POSTS...........LONGER POSTS............SAVE GAS.........MOMMY.......HELP.................MOMMY

Guest Indignant S.O.B

awww, whats a matter.... Poor lil D.N. didnt get his wittle pomotion. awww, poor wittle DN. I know, to get ur angwey mind off de bad peoples at work, let call your brudder and play swatman. You it...... ;)

Guest Guest

Apparently you did not read the original post correctly...its understandable, you probably went to Harrison HS. Dan, Mike, and Charlie DID GET PROMOTED off their last test unlike you, LOSER. Its amazing how someone so stupid could even get a job as a cop. Then again, look at some of the supervisors and you will get your answer how incompetence moves up then chain. Its either by charity, a mistake, or having a strong chin to hold a pair of balls on.

Guest Guest

It ok, we can cawl you deputy Dan. Paw wittle danny boy, not a weal deputy, but wittle deputy dan all da same. Night Night wittle man. sweep tite.... ;)

Guest Guest

If you want to be promoted to captains so bad,why don't you do what the firemen did. Make a deal with the Mayor and Murray where you would work a year in grade for gratis, then after a year you would get the overtime allotment forever to suppliment your salaries. That means no overtime for any member from now on because the town will say they cannot afford to pay it. But you will get it because you are the chosen few. A position can always be created to justify the means, such as a breathlyzer officer or an officer in charge of maintaining records or whatever else will sound good. Go for it . It worked once before, why not again.

Guest Guest

Sounds good, but its supplement, not "suppliment." Another product of the Harrison educational system trying to use big words. Get hooked on phonics you ****off.

Archived