Kearny School Tax Increase

Guest Concerned Observer

Guest Concerned Observer

Its time for us to stand up for what is fair. TAXES!! TAXES!!! TAXES!!!

When is this going to stop!!!!!!

STOP TAXING US OUT OF THIS TOWN!!!!!!

TIME FOR CHANGE IN THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION!!!!!

Guest Guest

Thanks Billy. Like you did a better job when you were there. Which of the new candidates are you aligned with so I know who not to vote for?

Guest Taxpayer

Its interesting how individuals waste more time trying to find out who is posting these messages instead of offering common sense solutions to Kearny's Property Tax crisis!!!!!

Guest Schoolwatch

YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE CHANGE ON APRIL 20TH DON'T CRY WHEN YOU GET YOUR TAX BILL AFTER THE FACT. VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!!!!

Guest Guest
YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE CHANGE ON APRIL 20TH DON'T CRY WHEN YOU GET YOUR TAX BILL AFTER THE FACT. VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!!!!

I agree stop complaining and go out to vote for new people and tell you friends and neighbors to do the same. Just complaining is not going to make a change.

Guest Guest

i have not seen anyone on this board say they are running for BOE but i have seen alot cry about it if you can talk the talk thats good but no one wants to walk the walk

Guest Guest 99

Walking the walk, in this case, is like walking a gauntlet. Your damned if you do and your damned if you don't when it comes to spending and taxes.

Lets give credit where credit is due. Those running and serving are willing to take the abuse in an effort to help the community at large with no compensation. If you don't have the solution, please don't knock those willing to step forward looking for it.

Guest R U Kidding
Walking the walk, in this case, is like walking a gauntlet. Your damned if you do and your damned if you don't when it comes to spending and taxes.

Lets give credit where credit is due. Those running and serving are willing to take the abuse in an effort to help the community at large with no compensation. If you don't have the solution, please don't knock those willing to step forward looking for it.

they get compensated alright. they get jobs for their spouses, friends, raises, promotions. not just the BOE but the town council too. so don't give me any of that crap. they all do it to help their own. and that's the only reason they do. get rid of them all.

Guest Guest 99

Ah, another candidate for anger management. If some of you heard what you said, you'd find a hole to climb in.

Let's just say you are right about the jobs and raises for family and friends, and we "get rid of them all". Wouldn't the new members, according to your logic, create new jobs and give out more raises? Were those your eggs frying in that pan??? :o:wacko::wacko:

Guest Guest

they get compensated alright. they get jobs for their spouses, friends, raises, promotions. not just the BOE but the town council too. so don't give me any of that crap. they all do it to help their own. and that's the only reason they do. get rid of them all.

Can't argue with this one, it's right on the money, not all but several board members have had their spouses and family employed while they were on the board and there was never one word of publicity about it. If the shoe fits....

Guest Guest
Twice a year, every year we go through the same routine. G.R.I.P. doesn't work!

Sadly, you're right, not the way campaigns are run in Kearny.

Guest Miss Crabtree

True-- in this town like many others-- the elected BOE is a stepping stone to municipal office. How many council members past and present--just the last 20 years-- got thier start either running numerous times for or serving on the BOE?

Guest Guest

why not use it as a stepping stone? its a good place to get your name known to the public and to show off some of your views. If you dont like that system then challenge it but dont just complain about it. There is something wrong with just sitting behind a computer and complaining that the people in office get family members jobs, well if the person is qualified as well as having a connection then why not. i would like to see if people on here never used nepotism such as when choosing a babysitter do you use a relative or the kid around the corner, most would choose the relative because you know they are responsible. I wanna see all that complain on here run for office and then not get anyone that is related to them into a job for the town or BOE.

Guest G.R.I.P.

Not one is worth it. Our School Board is full of egotistical idiots....GET RID of Them ALL. Downsize and start fresh. ...Way too many Administrative positions , no where near enough teachers .

Kearny typical ...All chiefs no Indians.

Raise taxes so top end gets raise and does nothing to earn it.

Guest Guest
Not one is worth it. Our School Board is full of egotistical idiots....GET RID of Them ALL. Downsize and start fresh. ...Way too many Administrative positions , no where near enough teachers .

Kearny typical ...All chiefs no Indians.

Raise taxes so top end gets raise and does nothing to earn it.

Now there's an original throught!

Archived