You Make Me Sick

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

You can tell alot from how a person or people show their true colors once a little adversity enters their life. just some examples:

1) Fred Walsh - A man who was and still is to have gone thru a traumatic illness and still goes to work each day with a friendly disposition and a terrific sense of humor. Remember all the partys in his backyard and how nice his family was to you. Now you make fun of him like you never knew him.

2) Ron Catrambone who never did anything but his job and always greets you with a smile and says hello even though you portray him as a monster.

3) Ray McDonough who gave you (or) probably saved your job at one point.

4) Dan Nankivell who has more wisdom and is probably the best example of what a real man and a true leader-cop is supposed to be.

5) Tom Powell I dont know him well enough to comment.

YOE ARE SICK, ANGRY, AND MENTALLY DISTURBED. You make think thats funny, but believe, people are watching and so are your children who have to hear your rantings.They will hopefully turn out nothing like the VINDICTIVE, ROTTEN< CRYBABY that you are.

Guest Guest

Ralph if this forum was available during the Frank Rodgers / Chief Malley days you would be the one posting all the dirt. I have nothing but respect for you but your philosophy changes like the wind. I can recall posting of letter, bullet lists, grievances, work stoppages, and overall hijinks. Dig deep inside and realize that there is now 30 Ralph Varano's in this Department. Just because you had a relationship with Vinny Green does not mean everybody else enjoyed the same relationship. Sort of the same as Chief Malley, some had a good relationship, some had a bad relationship. It's hard to take advice from someone who for years taught new cops how to buck the system and this includes Mr. Nankivell. I truly hope we can all get back to doing what were supposed to do, but there are things that need to be changed.

That was well written and I certainly appreciate your view, but it's not totally true.

I'm truly flattered that you believe there are currently 30 Ralph Varano's, but I would have to disagree. It's true, several of us did attempt various ways to disrupt "business as usual"........simply because the PD was always treated as a second class citizen in this community and I'll be the first to agree, that hasn't changed. There's no question that I would be posting, but it would always be under my name, I've never hid from that responsibilty. Not sure what you mean by teaching someone to buck the system.......unless of course, you mean when I held up the building (literally by leaning on the support pole) at Edwiss's Jewelry store. Please keep in mind, I spent 12 1/2 years of my career being punished, whether it was at 4th & Harrison, 1st & Harrison or Bergen & Fourth........each successive assignment was used to humiliate and intimidate me. Unfortunately, those that stood by initially, were "handled" by Rodger's henchmen on the department. Frank failed though, I never capitulated. Meanwhile, the upwardly mobile scum continued to reap the benefits of being two-faced and cowardly. Let's get something straight, I was not Vin's friend, I respected him and his position as Chief of Police. But understand this......he EARNED that respect as a good street cop and a "hand's on" squad commander. Dan should have been a D/C years ago.........his loyalty to our friendship cost him the first and most important promotion of his career.

Archived