Dear Mayor(pba Mom)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Dear Mayor

I really wish you could promote little boy. He is so unhappy and cries all the time now. Ever since he was a little boy he played with Police cars and said, "Mommy, some day I'm gonna be a cop and save the world." Now his eyes are all puffy and he is so sad. He says it bothers his little belly when he works at night and does not like to look at all the pretty bars and stripes on his bosses uniform because it makes him so sad. I know he is not that smart but I am begging you to please make my little boy happy and make him a big boss in the most wonderfull town in the world, Harrison NJ.

Thank You,

Mommy

Guest Guest

Dear Mayor

It is PBA mommy again. I forgot to tell you that junior is also wetting the bed again because he is so sad. What day do they pick up the soiled pee-pee sheets. Please call me and remember that the PBA does good things for the people just like little boy scouts.

Thank you and please promote junior,

Mommy

Guest Mayor

Dear Mom,

Next time I ask you son to let me lay my pipe for him, he has to obey. Unfortunately when I asked him to bend over, he didn't! Maybe he will be more respectfull in June 2006.

Anytime

Mayor

Guest Mayor

Dear PBA Mommy,

I will give your son the promotion he wants, and it will be very easy for him to get it. It costs $5,000.00 preferably in Twenties, in a brown paper bag. He should be waiting for me in front of JFK Stadium around 5:30 AM, when I take my dog for his morning walk.

Have a nice weekend,

and call my office to schedule the drop off.

Incase you read this tonight I will see you in the morning DC, don't forget brown paper bag, not white like you gave me the last time.

Guest Guest

Isn't the whole begging process when you send your mommy to see the Mayor enough. Now you have to outwardly lie about some type of brown bags or white bags. The only white bags you know about are from White Castle because you didn't get your promtion.

Guest guest_Guest

You are mentally sick!.................... if you think that this nonsense will ever win any respect, you are all out of your minds. The public also read these..... Just imagine what they will teach their children about the Harrison cops. What kind of example do you guys set up... you have gone so lowwwwwwwwwwww.............

Archived