Hpd

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Face it guys, your empty threats do more damage than saying nothing at all. Nothing is gonna change except making the posts longer and more citizen complaints. I can only imagine if you paid another $2,000 or $3,000 for promotional exam preparation and don't get promoted AGAIN. The current list is dead, do not ruin you chances for the next time around. You can probably get to the next level sometime within the the next ten years anyway. Good Luck.

Guest Guest

Now you jack***es are blaming the Observer for your problems. That is so pathetic. Then again, so was you thinking you were gonna get promoted. Just give up.

Guest Piglet
Now you jack***es are blaming the Observer for your problems. That is so pathetic. Then again, so was you thinking you were gonna get promoted. Just give up.

Hey, as-wipe, you would need 15 of us to retire, 8 more to die, and then maybe with your score, NO, you would still have to bl-w the Mayor to get promoted!!

Keep your bullsh-t to yourself, your not even in the game!

Just sit back and watch what 3 dozen pissed-off cops can do!

Lord knows your going to reap our rewards anyway, shouldn't you be at the lodge for your biannual circlejerk?

Guest Guest

You are finally getting it. You said it's a game, and in most games there is a winner and a loser, now lets figure out which one you are.....HMMMMM...I say LOSER!

Guest Piglet
You are finally getting it. You said it's a game, and in most games there is a winner and a loser, now lets figure out which one you are.....HMMMMM...I say LOSER!

Hey, Butt Munch, look in your rear view mirror, well first adjust your phone book then look, thats me coming for your job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike the Rodgers Dynasty, this regime is going down the tiolet (no pun intended Mr. Mayor) and like the piece of sh-t, ass kissin, waste of skin, that you are, well, I'll just have to double flush to get your skid marks off the side of the bowl!

See ya in hell sh-t face!

Ladies & Gentleman:

I have noticed that the language being used on these posts is getting out of hand. KOTW's policy is to allow everyone to post their opinion. For the most part, the policy has worked. However, I remind everyone that there is a no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy. Many posters have been editing by the insertion of astericks (or other characters) to mask the profanity. But profanity although masked is now being overused. I believe that it's possible to have animated discussions without the use of profanity. I urge posters to engage in animated discussions but try to avoid all profanity (or anything close to profanity).

Thanking you in advance.

KOTW

Archived