Nicoles Deal

Guest Thorn in their side

Guest Thorn in their side

Anybody out there got any spin on the Nicoles deal. You know the one that was supposed to be a school, was bought for about two million and is now a parking lot. I hear that the AG is still investigating this.. Does anybody know if this is true? I'm sure somebody out there has a different point of view on this deal, bring it forth..... ;)

Guest Guest

It was a payoff.....I mean a write off. They decided that it just wasn't big enough. They probably decided that about a month after it was purchased.

Guest help for harrison

Here is the scoop. the site was perfect for another school, however, the people of Harrison receive free money for daycare due to the overage of students per classroom. guess who owns the towns daycare centers? Kinsella, Dologhan, and Confessore. Building that school would have killed the free money for these guys. By the way recheck your figures that parking lot with asbestos abatement, blacktop, and an overpriced Comprelli fence reached almost $4 million dollars.

Guest cheech
Anybody out there got any spin on the Nicoles deal. You know the one that was supposed to be a school, was bought for about two million and is now a parking lot. I hear that the AG is still investigating this.. Does anybody know if this is true? I'm sure somebody out there has a different point of view on this deal, bring it forth.....

how about a new BADA BING CLUB , if not there, how about by the new hotel this way you don't have to drive far.

now thats development!!

Archived