Crossing guards

Guest Tax payer

Guest Ralph Santiago

It makes me sad reading threads like these. Not just this site but everywhere. Somebody always has something negative to say about someone or something. The way this year has gone I think there has been enough negativity for three years time. Regardless of if you like each other or not now is the time for everyone to look out for one another and to be nice. To start just giving a Thank You to the men and women who have been working during the pandemic, no matter what they do in Town or for the Town (newspaper stand, little corner store, big stores, police, fire, crossing guards, DPW, workers in the schools, restaurants, banks, DR's, garbagemen, and others I may have forgot.)

Lol You cannot even spell Write I guess That's why you do not work Such a Loser and a Waste Don't worry They know who you are glad you are not Coming around nomore Stay away lol More Important things going on Loser !!!

Michael Dolaghan make $116,000 to ride around all day in a town truck. Jesus Hauranga makes $96,000 doing who knows what,  However your big concern is that the crossing guards sit on a wall, instead of standing on a corner, when there are no children to cross.  You should look deeper to see where you tax dollar is going.

On 11/19/2020 at 11:49 AM, Guest Guest said:

Michael Dolaghan make $116,000 to ride around all day in a town truck. Jesus Hauranga makes $96,000 doing who knows what,  However your big concern is that the crossing guards sit on a wall, instead of standing on a corner, when there are no children to cross.  You should look deeper to see where you tax dollar is going.

Go to Data Universe, cut and paste ,  check "Public Salaries, to find out what other town officials get, It will make the crossing guards look like a bargain.

https://content-static.app.com/datauniverse/caspio/bundle/NJ_public_employee_salaries.html