Crossing guards

Guest Tax payer

Guest Tax payer

Schools are not opening, why do we have to have crossing guards on every corner and please don’t tell me it’s for the kids to go get a lunch and breakfast because there’s no kids out to getting it, the parents that do,  and we do not need crossing guards for the parents to go get the kids lunch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Really Such a Shame At Least They Are at Work And Always On Time And Leave At The Right Time Unlike All The New Crossing Guards Who Leave Early And Go Into Work Late Every day Worry About Them I see alot of The Crossing Guards On There Cell Phones !!!

First of All They Are out There Very Early And I Don't see Where They Talk To Anyone Except To Each Other I Guess You Dont Have a Job Thats Why You Are Complaining About Crossing Guards Get A Job And Get A Life Already!!!!

I have a job for 40 years  at harrison bd of education you do not know me 

Thank you biden and Harris and the Democratic ticket  something you do not do cast a vote then do not complain

WOW WHAT A LIER DON'T WORRY LOOKING TO GET PEOPLE TO LOSE THERE JOBS THE CROSSING GUARDS BEEN OUT THERE SINCE DAY ONE WITH THIS VIRUS NO DAYS OFF NOTHING AND STILL THEY ARE WORKING !!!

Listen You Have so much complining about them go talk to them about it but no instead you go on here hiding Don't worry They won't be there sitting on the wall nomore it's too cold out I guess you have nothing better to do with your life At least They work Everyday Unlike some People that live off the Government Collecting Checks every month Dont worry they know who you are !!

Guest Lives on Bergen Street

😂 This is really hysterical listening to you children go back and forth on this forum that maybe like 30 people will see. You act like you're putting this ad in the paper or something. You're grammar is atrocious and I'm wondering if you even went to school. Oh and FYI I don't give a rats behind about the crossing guards, Board of Ed, Town Hall or the Town completely for that matter. I usually look at Kearny's forums but just had to respond to this because of how childish you people sound. I can not wait to leave this Town and go live with my sister in Kearny.