Harrison HS

Guest Guest

What is going on with the students that attend Harrison High ?? This past week and a half there has been a handful of fights in school and on surrounding streets. The poor lady that owns the deli gets robbed blind when they come in large groups after school to buy their drinks and snacks. Do they not have security patrolling the building and grounds ?? From what I hear there is a large number of these students that do not live in the school district , how is this possible.  Do they pay to attend school here or are they giving family addresses that do live here in town. Something needs to be done, not fair to the crossing guards that deal with their ghetto and hoodlum behavior and it's not fair to the residents who live and park their cars near the school. Why do I need to stand and be on alert on my property when school let's out. 

Edited by KOTW
KOTW has not confirmed the content of this post.

Guest Officer Steve

Reading your post I see that you wrote how you stand outside guarding your property. I can appreciate that but if your outside you will see Administrators and myself outside during dismissal. Also a marked Police unit is assigned by the store daily. And yes Security is always in the building. 

In response to Officer Steve, only in the past week or so have I seen a patrol car posted not by deli but near the corner by Franklin.  These kids are out of control come 3pm dismissal.  Maybe you and your boys need to step it up a notch 

Guest guest

if you want to gripe about the crossing guards than start a new topic, they have nothing to  do with what is going on in and around the schools. Maybe you should gripe about how the BOE looks the other way when they register kids that don't live in this school district or how school security and HPD don't step up to the plate until after something happens. 

Guest guester

The boy that was in an accident came out of hospital and was with a group of kids gonna fight.A day after coming home.Never heard anymore how he was doing for people that gave to his Go fund him.

Guest guest
On 3/10/2020 at 5:18 PM, Guest Guest said:

Why Don't They Check On all The Crossing Guards Who are Late and Not Doing There Job Right 

Why don't you grow up 4th and Hamilton and stop complaining about everything and everyone because you don't do your job to well either and your family that doesn't live in town but uses our day care shouldn't be on the corner with you, nor should you be crossing people with your grand baby in tow.  You are so fake you cut people's throat on a daily then smile and wave hi yeah we see you and karma has a funny way of coming around.