Biden is the #1 Man

Guest American

Guest American

Mr vice President I just want to say good luck in this election you are the most qualified, classy and when needed the strongest leader of them all. I can say this because my Mother is 95Yrs young and born and raised in a small coal miners town P.A. She is still tough as nails so give them hell and lets bring America back to the country my mom and I grew up in.Good luck to you and God bless America.

Guest Trump 2020
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 5:53 AM, Guest American said:

Mr vice President I just want to say good luck in this election you are the most qualified, classy and when needed the strongest leader of them all. I can say this because my Mother is 95Yrs young and born and raised in a small coal miners town P.A. She is still tough as nails so give them hell and lets bring America back to the country my mom and I grew up in.Good luck to you and God bless America.

Trump is the greatest President ever (Reagan and Lincoln are 2 and 3 ). Trump will win in a sweep, sleepy Joe will go back to bed.

Guest Harrison Senior
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 5:53 AM, Guest American said:

Sleepy Joe  is a senile old man.  If he gets the nomination President Trump will destroy him.

Guest Trump 2020
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What has he done thats soooo great?

Put the Kool-Aid down and start paying attention. You have a lot to learn.