Have You Guys Seen The Posting Of Salaries

Guest I thought this was relevant

• 1 month later...
Guest one who knows

the town should get rid of the dead wood the only time you see cops is at the bergen mall sitting side by side talking or they are in the street dept talking to ron cat?????????? i dont know who suggested getting rid of a number cops. but i agree if the town starts this all other depts will be next THAN THE TAXS WILL GO DOWN.after all the cops that are let go they can work in the towns where they live.

Guest Guest

At least you see the cops you piece of ****, the firemen (God, It hurts to call them men) are out of sight and sleeping while suckers like you pay sky high taxes. When are you gonna learn, ***hole, that the largest part of your tax bill is the Fire Department. Next time the imaginary demons in your closet or monster from under the bed are scaring the **** out of you at 3 a.m., be a man (or) be a woman and act like a man instead of dialing 911 crying for the cops like a little b****. I am so glad I don't live in Harrison, I just work there and don't spend a single dime in that town or volunteer for anything. I make my money and leave. It won't be soon enough when I leave for good and JO's like you continue to live like peasants at home because the town is taking all your spending money for taxes.

Guest Guest
Most public safety director positions are held by police officers or former police officers........usually chiefs. these positions are normally in large cities. The public safety director position in newark is capped at 85,000, I believe. are you sure you have the right info?

Guest Guest

You say that "most" Public Safety Directors are ex-policemen. Well Harrison isn't the real world. It pay to play and pay to get promoted (or) both. They could make anyone off the street Public Safety Director but I heard it from the horses mouth that the position has been offered to the current Fire Chief at a much higher salary than $85,000.00. I fyou think he is gonna settle for $85,000.00 while most of the "in" people in Harrison are making six figures, you are dreaming. He will set his own price and they will pay him. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HIS LAST NAME IS? IF YOU DO, THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

• 2 months later...

Archived