Fire Dept. Sexism & Discrimination

Guest Guest

Hudson County has 1618 paid Firefighters. A whopping 12 of them or .07% are female (NJ.com 10/29/18). Harrison & Kearny are an exact fit for that sexist profile. The numbers for minorities are only slightly higher. Women applying for Firefighter "jobs" in Kearny & Harrison have no opportunity given the current WHITE MALE PRIVILEGED MONOPOLY. The FD shun and discriminate against women and minorities by design. Politicians & the Fire Unions are to blame given their arrogance and indifference towards female candidates. There is no other publicly funded "profession" (LOL!)  that is legally allowed to blantantly practice sexism & discrimination! This disgrace is evidenced by select politically WHITE MALE PRIVILEGED FAMILIES having several members snoozing at the clubhouse at the same time. Paid Firefighters in Kearny & Harrison make in excess of $100,000/year with generous benefits and perks. It's a part-time no work "job" that can easily be handled by volunteers consisting of teenagers and senior citizens. This WHITE MALE PRIVILEGED WELFARE cronyism needs to be broken up! I'm quite sure that women and minorities can sleep, watch TV and run personal errands 2 days a week as well as the current WHITE PRIVILEGED MALE DOMINATION currently in place. The racial injustice and throwback attitude that women  belong in the kitchen & bedroom is an outrage! No justice, no peace!!

Chirp, chirp.. .dead silence from the bravest 😂. It sure seems to be a admission of guilt and shame. What's wrong smoke eating heroes 😂? It's apparent that not one WHITE MALE PRIVILEGED BABY Firefighter can defend this sexist discrimination. Why don't the Firefighters, their union and politicians have the balls to say that women and minorities are not welcome? The gutless cowards conspire to keep women and minorities out of the WHITE PRIVILEVED MALE bullshit fake Firefighter job. They are sexist bullies who have probably gotten their ass beat by a woman and are scared shitless. Now go get your shine boxes assholez!

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hudson County has 1618 paid Firefighters. A whopping 12 of them or .07% are female (NJ.com 10/29/18). Harrison & Kearny are an exact fit for that sexist profile. The numbers for minorities are only slightly higher. Women applying for Firefighter "jobs" in Kearny & Harrison have no opportunity given the current WHITE MALE PRIVILEGED MONOPOLY. The FD shun and discriminate against women and minorities by design. Politicians & the Fire Unions are to blame given their arrogance and indifference towards female candidates. There is no other publicly funded "profession" (LOL!)  that is legally allowed to blantantly practice sexism & discrimination! This disgrace is evidenced by select politically WHITE MALE PRIVILEGED FAMILIES having several members snoozing at the clubhouse at the same time. Paid Firefighters in Kearny & Harrison make in excess of $100,000/year with generous benefits and perks. It's a part-time no work "job" that can easily be handled by volunteers consisting of teenagers and senior citizens. This WHITE MALE PRIVILEGED WELFARE cronyism needs to be broken up! I'm quite sure that women and minorities can sleep, watch TV and run personal errands 2 days a week as well as the current WHITE PRIVILEGED MALE DOMINATION currently in place. The racial injustice and throwback attitude that women  belong in the kitchen & bedroom is an outrage! No justice, no peace!!

Barney,  The reason there aren't more females on the FD's is the same reason you're not a FF,  the physical fitness/ agility test is too difficult (as you found out). You're better suited to handing out parking tickets.

Kearny Senior is a complete worthless ******* whose son is a paid Kearny Firefighter that supports the whole scumbag family. He's the only one in a family of stupid unskilled laborers that kissed ass and ******* **** to get the no work part-time job. Kearny Senior lives down the shore and not in Kearny. He never talks about facts, issues or the money sucking Fire Dept. because he doesn't live in Kearny. He's simply an uneducated liberal POS who survives by taxpayer charity. He's a coward the same as his son who got his ****** ass ****** a few years back because of his big mouth. I'm sure punk Kearny Senior gas gotten his ass beaten a few times just like his son. This is typical of Kearny Firefighters. They don't give a damn about the residents, only the money!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Kearny Senior
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Kearny Senior is a complete worthless ******* whose son is a paid Kearny Firefighter that supports the whole scumbag family. He's the only one in a family of stupid unskilled laborers that kissed ass and ******* **** to get the no work part-time job. Kearny Senior lives down the shore and not in Kearny. He never talks about facts, issues or the money sucking Fire Dept. because he doesn't live in Kearny. He's simply an uneducated liberal POS who survives by taxpayer charity. He's a coward the same as his son who got his ****** ass ****** a few years back because of his big mouth. I'm sure punk Kearny Senior gas gotten his ass beaten a few times just like his son. This is typical of Kearny Firefighters. They don't give a damn about the residents, only the money!

Barney,  I must have hit a sore spot, reminding you of your failure to become a FF.  The physical fitness/agility test was designed to weed out wimps like you.  It doesn't take much effort to put a parking ticket under a windshield wiper so you can handle that.

Physical Fitness test? I remember when your grown man Firefighter son was getting B**ch smacked outside a bar by a puny opponent in front of his Firefighter friends. I heard a lot of, "Please stop hitting me," "I'm sorry," and "I'm a Firefighter," while he was being beaten and ultimately knocked out cold. I think he even shit his pants! LOL😂! Not one of his chicken shit bravest FF friends from Harrison or Kearny helped him and believe me he begged for help like a little girl. They were scared to death. Remember all the sick and vacation time he took off to overcome his cowardly display & humiliation? HAHAHA😂🤣 I loved every second of it!! Only a punk like Kearny Senior, his son and other Firefighters can live with that total humiliation and still "act" tough. Put another picture on FB with the engine and fictional Superheroes like Spider Man protecting the cowardly Firefighters. LOL!! 😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

Physical Fitness test? I remember when your grown man Firefighter son was getting B**ch smacked outside a bar by a puny opponent in front of his Firefighter friends. I heard a lot of, "Please stop hitting me," "I'm sorry," and "I'm a Firefighter," while he was being beaten and ultimately knocked out cold. I think he even shit his pants! LOL😂! Not one of his chicken shit bravest FF friends from Harrison or Kearny helped him and believe me he begged for help like a little girl. They were scared to death. Remember all the sick and vacation time he took off to overcome his cowardly display & humiliation? HAHAHA😂🤣 I loved every second of it!! Only a punk like Kearny Senior, his son and other Firefighters can live with that total humiliation and still "act" tough. Put another picture on FB with the engine and fictional Superheroes like Spider Man protecting the cowardly Firefighters. LOL!! 😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅

Barney, Barney, Barney, That's all you got?  Weeding you out is still eating at you.

The word is out for connected people and Council persons that more Heroes (Lol!) are going to be appointed to Harrison's biggest charity, the Harrison Fire Department, in early 2019. Kearny is scheduled to do the same with it's bravest (Lol!) batch of losers. Salaries are going up quicker than the new buildings and there may be as many as 10 new relatives on each payroll. The poor taxpayers are gonna get hammered again! 😂😂🤣 It's time to get junior or perhaps the little princess out of the basement to get handed their six figure 25 year vacation. Will a minority or a female get a shot? A minority male is a longshot with so many white privileged males in line. A white female has a decent shot if mommy or daddy are connected. A connected minority female checks all the boxes. If Harrison or Kearny hit that jackpot then they can hire all white privileged males for the next 25 years without raising an eyebrow. Maybe we can get a pool going if a list of names is populated? I'm sure there's a list circulating somewhere in the town halls. This might be a good task for asshole Kearny Senior and his coward son. They can get out and get over their fear of little men throwing tiny fists at them. Get on it boys and get your shine box!

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

The word is out for connected people and Council persons that more Heroes (Lol!) are going to be appointed to Harrison's biggest charity, the Harrison Fire Department, in early 2019. Kearny is scheduled to do the same with it's bravest (Lol!) batch of losers. Salaries are going up quicker than the new buildings and there may be as many as 10 new relatives on each payroll. The poor taxpayers are gonna get hammered again! 😂😂🤣 It's time to get junior or perhaps the little princess out of the basement to get handed their six figure 25 year vacation. Will a minority or a female get a shot? A minority male is a longshot with so many white privileged males in line. A white female has a decent shot if mommy or daddy are connected. A connected minority female checks all the boxes. If Harrison or Kearny hit that jackpot then they can hire all white privileged males for the next 25 years without raising an eyebrow. Maybe we can get a pool going if a list of names is populated? I'm sure there's a list circulating somewhere in the town halls. This might be a good task for asshole Kearny Senior and his coward son. They can get out and get over their fear of little men throwing tiny fists at them. Get on it boys and get your shine box!

Barney,  Too bad you're not connected,  you'll never become one of Harrison or Kearny's Bravest.  Just keep writing parking tickets and stop crying. 

Is Harrison ever going to hire a female Firefighter? It's an outrage that a progressive democratic government would so blatantly discriminate against women! It's also puzzling how a progressive democratric government in a town that is majority minority continues to hire Firefighters based on sex (male) and race (white). It's like the Mayor & council of Harrison has built a wall around the Firehouse to keep women and minorities out. Trump should learn from the Town of Harrison FD handbook on how to keep those deemed undesirable, in Harrison's case women and minorities, out. 

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:18 AM, Guest Guest said:

Is Harrison ever going to hire a female Firefighter? It's an outrage that a progressive democratic government would so blatantly discriminate against women! It's also puzzling how a progressive democratric government in a town that is majority minority continues to hire Firefighters based on sex (male) and race (white). It's like the Mayor & council of Harrison has built a wall around the Firehouse to keep women and minorities out. Trump should learn from the Town of Harrison FD handbook on how to keep those deemed undesirable, in Harrison's case women and minorities, out. 

Barney,   The brave firefighters of Harrison and Kearny would love to meet you. Stop by for lunch some day, don't be afraid they won't hurt you. The firefighters will even let you wear a helmet and ring the bells and siren.  It's too bad you'll never become a real FF, some guys just can't pass the tests.