Not Showing for Back to School Night sends wrong message.

Guest The Silent Majority

It is understandable that the Teachers are upset with having no contract, BUT TO TAKE IT OUT ON THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!!!!!!! This contract will get settled but I predict not all will benefit because with expanding of the Charter Schools and the loss of money from the Public to the Charter's it will force the Board's Hand in being able to pay Teacher's a new contract. Teacher's have a right to be angry because if the board was smart to begin with they should have never allowed Charter Schools in this town in the first place, and this contract would have been settled already, so the blame for this mess is squarely on this Board of Education that has lost site of what they were elected for and that is to serve the Children and Teacher's and provide them with the tool's for success. I just don't see this ending well for the Teacher's your raise went to the CHARTER'S sorry to say BAD BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!

42 minutes ago, Guest The Silent Majority said:

It is understandable that the Teachers are upset with having no contract, BUT TO TAKE IT OUT ON THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!!!!!!! This contract will get settled but I predict not all will benefit because with expanding of the Charter Schools and the loss of money from the Public to the Charter's it will force the Board's Hand in being able to pay Teacher's a new contract. Teacher's have a right to be angry because if the board was smart to begin with they should have never allowed Charter Schools in this town in the first place, and this contract would have been settled already, so the blame for this mess is squarely on this Board of Education that has lost site of what they were elected for and that is to serve the Children and Teacher's and provide them with the tool's for success. I just don't see this ending well for the Teacher's your raise went to the CHARTER'S sorry to say BAD BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!

Those Non- Tenured Teacher's that are attending the back to school night will most likely be part of the layoffs if they settle this contract i'm sorry to say and as usual the good faith people are the first to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!