Council member 4th Ward

Guest Alexis

Guest Alexis

I think it’s time for 4th ward, to select new council members. What have they done for this ward!! Streets are dirty! Parks are outdated! Need cops patrolling the area better! 

Time for a change! 

7 hours ago, Guest Alexis said:

I think it’s time for 4th ward, to select new council members. What have they done for this ward!! Streets are dirty! Parks are outdated! Need cops patrolling the area better! 

Time for a change! 

I agree!!!!! 

Be serious! The 4th ward or any other ward bosses are set for years to come. You obeyed your council Masters by campaigning and voting for them. You will do as you are told in the next election without question! Dirty streets? That's your problem. Outdated parks? Go somewhere else. More Cops? Yeah right! There are only a few guarantees: 1) Higher taxes. 2) More patronage & nepotism jobs at the schools and Fire Department. 3) The people will keep complaining but voting in the same career politicians. Also: Let's put in a word for new District Mailman. $12.50/hour is a disgrace! Let's get that up to $25/hour asap. Maybe even a pension & benefits to go with it. Have a heart people!

Guest Kearny Senior
14 hours ago, Guest Belinda said:

Indeed, I’ve been living here for 2 years and I’m not too happy with this ward! 

Belinda ??    Really Barney, I think you have some secret urges.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

landy.jpeghttp://www.theobserver.com/2018/12/citing-personal-reasons-landy-resigns-from-kearny-town-council/

http://www.theobserver.com/2018/12/citing-personal-reasons-landy-resigns-from-kearny-town-council/