I WONDER

Guest Joe Blow

Guest Joe Blow

I wonder how much longer Harrison residents are going to keep feeling safe. Its all fun and games for now. That tax money feels good for the family members working "for the town".Wait until people from Newark start flowing in to see what the hype is all about. You thought the sporadic crime was awful? Harrison is attracting everyone! Its going to be like Newark in no time!

Guest Senior

A developer in a press release said that they are targetting people from Jersey City and New York.  What amazes me is how people afford these rents.  Harrisonians can't afford the new rents. The traffic is worse. The taxes have gone up. Mayor Fife lied to win the election.  He knew of the new re-evaluation that is going to increase the property taxes.  How can we on fixed income afford to stay in Harrison.  Where are we going? I wish I had my vote back.  Councilman Millan would have got it

You were good sheep and voted as you were told. You will vote for Mayor Fife or his designee in the next election also. Pay your taxes, curb your 1st Amendment rights and continue to be good little boys & girls. Higher taxes, more patronage & nepotism Firefighters and less Police are in the very near future. The higher taxes will be a great opportunity for more relatives to join the payroll and they will! If you want to be safe call ADT. You will make due with what you are given and that's that. Period!