ABC Losing Viewers with having CHRISTIE on TV

Guest BOYCOTT ABC, CHRISTIE

Guest BOYCOTT ABC, CHRISTIE

This Christie thinks he can add to the Viewership to Sunday Morning when in fact ABC is losing Viewership by having him on the air. This piece of trash needs to be taken off the air and the other talk show's such as MEET THE PRESS are far more better than watching this $HIT HEAD and will not watch this show again and urge all to BOYCOTT this show on Sunday's at 10:00 AM  BOYCOTT CHRISTIE!!!!!!!!!! BOYCOTT CHANNEL 7!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Wow! You are such a LOSER! You get shit canned from your patronage job at the 💩 factory and are obsessed with multimillionaire business icon Chris Christie 🤑. He is Rich and famous 😎. You are flipping burgers at Micky D's if you're lucky and are dead broke living in a rooming house. No hope, no pension, no benefits and no money 😥. Get a cup and go beg in front of the ABC studio and maybe the dashing ex-Gov will throw you some change. Nobody wants to hear 🙉 a whining loser like you! 

Guest BIGGEST $HITHEAD EVER
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow! You are such a LOSER! You get shit canned from your patronage job at the 💩 factory and are obsessed with multimillionaire business icon Chris Christie 🤑. He is Rich and famous 😎. You are flipping burgers at Micky D's if you're lucky and are dead broke living in a rooming house. No hope, no pension, no benefits and no money 😥. Get a cup and go beg in front of the ABC studio and maybe the dashing ex-Gov will throw you some change. Nobody wants to hear 🙉 a whining loser like you! 

Love seeing your reaction to my post just confirming the type of people that are buddies with this $HIT HEAD CHRISTIE and times are changing A$$HOLE and all the money in the world can't stop what this Governor Murphy is going to do to this DOPE of a former (lowest approval rating in the history of the United States of America) Governor. The KARMA train is on track and all the advance of the book deal he signed ( which couldn't have been much) might as well just go to all the Attorney Fees he and Wayne Forest will pay when the investigations start at PVSC and it will take great pleasure in seeing justice finally served and WAYNE losing that Judgeship and being kicked to the curb for his reckless assault on innocent people. So I say this none of the above applies to me so keep those posts coming love hearing from you as you show everyone the $CUMBAG you are and know one thing you are a sad example of a human being when you wish bad on people. BAD KARMA will come to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't hide from it!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 7/19/2018 at 7:17 AM, Guest BOYCOTT ABC, CHRISTIE said:

This Christie thinks he can add to the Viewership to Sunday Morning when in fact ABC is losing Viewership by having him on the air. This piece of trash needs to be taken off the air and the other talk show's such as MEET THE PRESS are far more better than watching this $HIT HEAD and will not watch this show again and urge all to BOYCOTT this show on Sunday's at 10:00 AM  BOYCOTT CHRISTIE!!!!!!!!!! BOYCOTT CHANNEL 7!!!!!!!!

I heard ABC off to a good start $HIT HEAD CHRISTIE wasn't on the air today.

Guest Guest

I had a few cold 🍺's with Wayne over the weekend. The new Benz looks awesome. Beautiful day at the shore with rich people, barbecue and lots of laughs. Hey LOSER: Did you cook some Ramen noodles in your hot rented room then use the same toilet as 10 other residents/losers? Try to take a bus down the shore for a few hours when you get time off from dropping the fries. Buy a hotdog if you can afford it. Hahaha 😀😁😂🤣😃😄

Guest FOREST A$$HOLE

I like they were COLD like  COLD HEART'ED LOSER  WAYNE FOREST AND CHRIS ( LOW RATING ) CHRISTIE and how the times have changed and the New Governor will give all your HACKS so much work at Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission no contract agreement will keep them in their positions. So Troopers be prepared for a heavy work load. There will be no time to sleep not even lunch when the new guard takes charge. Start shopping your resume😂😂

Guest Guest

C is for the Cash that makes you rich.

H is for the beautiful Homes you buy.

R is for Republican values that you love.

I is for the Idiots that you fired.

S is for the losers that you Shit canned.

T is for Times we laughed about it.

I is for the Increase in your wealth.

E is for the Everyone who loves you.

CHRISTIE!

P is for the Poverty you live in.

V is for how Very bad you smell.

S is for the Shit canning that you got.

C is for the crybabies that you are.

L is for the Losers now on welfare.

O is for your Odor that's disgusting.

S is for the Scumbags that got fired.

E is for the Empty pockets on you.

R is for the Rooming house you live in 

S is for you Sub- human creatures.

PVSC LOERS!

W is for the Way you fired losers.

A is for the Apple of my eye.

Y is for your Youthful appearance.

N is for the Next high paying job.

E is for the Enjoyment of the beach.

WAYNE!

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD

I like they were COLD like  COLD HEART'ED LOSER  WAYNE FOREST AND CHRIS ( LOW RATING ) CHRISTIE and how the times have changed and the New Governor will give all your HACKS so much work at Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission no contract agreement will keep them in their positions. So Troopers be prepared for a heavy work load. There will be no time to sleep not even lunch when the new guard takes charge. Start shopping your resume😂😂

ABC      A$$HOLE   BALL LESS    COWARD

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD
On 7/22/2018 at 4:30 PM, Guest BIGGEST $HITHEAD EVER said:

I heard ABC off to a good start $HIT HEAD CHRISTIE wasn't on the air today.

Another  good Sunday for viewers  $HIT HEAD CHRISTIE  off the air again!!!!!! Good Job ABC!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
On 8/19/2018 at 10:37 AM, Guest CHRISTIE $HITHEAD said:

$HITHEAD CHRISTIE Ratings in the TANK the more you put him on this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going down every Sunday

• 2 months later...