Question For My Fellow Residents

Incognito 4 now

Hello my fellow residents. It has been a while since I have visited this site, and once again I have a question. What questions would you like answered by the Mayor and Council. If you were to take the microphone at tomorrow nights council meeting what would you be asking?

I am not afraid to ask or to voice myself. I can be your voice, just type up your questions and or concerns and make sure to watch the meetings on TV. I will be sure to ask your question and make sure you get a reply.

Concerned citizen

Guest CONTRACT
Hello my fellow residents. It has been a while since I have visited this site, and once again I have a question. What questions would you like answered by the Mayor and Council. If you were to take the microphone at tomorrow nights council meeting what would you be asking?

I am not afraid to ask or to voice myself. I can be your voice, just type up your questions and or concerns and make sure to watch the meetings on TV. I will be sure to ask your question and make sure you get a reply.

Concerned citizen

:angry: Ask the mayor. Are you going to offer a fair contract to the officers of the Kfd? And when will you do this? :(

Guest Town Employee

Question: Mayor, why did you hire Taj Roberts as a full time employee when there is a hiring freeze? Was this job advertised and open to other applicants? Why was Taj Roberts selected over the other applicants (if it was advertised)? Have you lifted the hiring freeze and are there any more positions open for others (not so politically connected) to apply for? Are you hypocrite Mayor for hiring Taj Roberts when you announced a hiring freeze?

Guest Guest
Question: Mayor, why did you hire Taj Roberts as a full time employee when there is a hiring freeze? Was this job advertised and open to other applicants? Why was Taj Roberts selected over the other applicants (if it was advertised)? Have you lifted the hiring freeze and are there any more positions open for others (not so politically connected) to apply for? Are you hypocrite Mayor for hiring Taj Roberts when you announced a hiring freeze?

come on John J, please tell me you aren't afraid to ask those questions yourself?

Guest Guest

Concerned citizen

So, it we are at the meeting or watch it on tv we will know who you are because you will be asking the questions posted here? I guess that is wha tyou mean by Ingonito 4 now.

Archived