Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Barney

KFD PROMOTIONS

Recommended Posts

Guest Barney

Congratulations to Mayor Santos on approving 4 more promotions within Kearny's incompetent fire department/white men's welfare club. Those smiling white men's faces in The Observer is a priceless shot. Ching -ching! More taxpayer cash up in smoke to non-minority, non-resident, part time Firefighters. Lets not forget the possible millions in lawsuits on the line for cowardice, lack of training and failure to save anyone from even the smallest fire.  The cemeteries get steady business courtesy of the KFD. That's my opinion based on recent events. Kearnys school system is one of the worst in NJ, property taxes are among the highest in NJ and yet patronage and nepotism payouts remain at an all time high. The residents shouldn't be alarmed at the higher property tax bills because their voice DOES NOT MATTER! PAY UP SUCKERS! HAHAHA 🖕😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Quiet Observer
On 4/27/2018 at 10:59 PM, Guest Barney said:

Congratulations to Mayor Santos on approving 4 more promotions within Kearny's incompetent fire department/white men's welfare club. Those smiling white men's faces in The Observer is a priceless shot. Ching -ching! More taxpayer cash up in smoke to non-minority, non-resident, part time Firefighters. Lets not forget the possible millions in lawsuits on the line for cowardice, lack of training and failure to save anyone from even the smallest fire.  The cemeteries get steady business courtesy of the KFD. That's my opinion based on recent events. Kearnys school system is one of the worst in NJ, property taxes are among the highest in NJ and yet patronage and nepotism payouts remain at an all time high. The residents shouldn't be alarmed at the higher property tax bills because their voice DOES NOT MATTER! PAY UP SUCKERS! HAHAHA 🖕😂

Actually the taxpayers saved money with these promotions... the guys who retired were making more then any of these guys ever will... fact...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

The town saved money when guys retired. The town would have saved more by not promoting anyone. The self-serving, white, male,  non-resident Firemen and politicians only care about enriching themselves. It's a disgrace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:59 PM, Guest Barney said:

Congratulations to Mayor Santos on approving 4 more promotions within Kearny's incompetent fire department/white men's welfare club. Those smiling white men's faces in The Observer is a priceless shot. Ching -ching! More taxpayer cash up in smoke to non-minority, non-resident, part time Firefighters. Lets not forget the possible millions in lawsuits on the line for cowardice, lack of training and failure to save anyone from even the smallest fire.  The cemeteries get steady business courtesy of the KFD. That's my opinion based on recent events. Kearnys school system is one of the worst in NJ, property taxes are among the highest in NJ and yet patronage and nepotism payouts remain at an all time high. The residents shouldn't be alarmed at the higher property tax bills because their voice DOES NOT MATTER! PAY UP SUCKERS! HAHAHA 🖕😂

   Barney is getting more nasty with every post.   His jealousy of Kearny's Bravest is so obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Run On and ON and ON

LOL! We could drain 100% of your blood, but that would kill you so we'll only draw 80% for the next 50 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Barney
17 hours ago, Guest Run On and ON and ON said:

LOL! We could drain 100% of your blood, but that would kill you so we'll only draw 80% for the next 50 years.

    Huh ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

The reply about drawing the blood from the taxpayers references how the Firefighters, overwhelming non-residents, are defiantly sucking the life out of the taxpayers savings, college savings for their children and the residents families futures. These white male non-resident Firefighters don't pay near the amount of taxes at their homes at the Jersey shore although the their childish antics and incompetence are exactly like the Jersey Shore characters. Volunteers are plentiful in every state and do a better job than these uninterested part-timers. They come to town twice a week and sleep for the  money. Period! The FD is nothing more than a white privilege nepotism and patronage mill. Their recent failures should put them under scrutiny. The people deserve better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

The reply about drawing the blood from the taxpayers references how the Firefighters, overwhelming non-residents, are defiantly sucking the life out of the taxpayers savings, college savings for their children and the residents families futures. These white male non-resident Firefighters don't pay near the amount of taxes at their homes at the Jersey shore although the their childish antics and incompetence are exactly like the Jersey Shore characters. Volunteers are plentiful in every state and do a better job than these uninterested part-timers. They come to town twice a week and sleep for the  money. Period! The FD is nothing more than a white privilege nepotism and patronage mill. Their recent failures should put them under scrutiny. The people deserve better!

    Yada, yada, yada.  Same old story from Barney.  He wasn't good enough to become a member of Kearny's Bravest so he cries every day. Put on your big boy pants and get a life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gurst

Apparently none of the current fake Firefighters qualify either because lost property and lives are a reality in Kearny when most fires occur. Nobody is at their best when startled awake from a dead sleep. Bravest? Tell that to the families of the deceased and the homeless to call the cowards brave people! I don't know anyone other than the Firefighters, their own families and a few random jerkoffs that consider them anything but cowards. Volunteers in every state but the liberal handout states do a phenomenal job because they live and work in the community they serve. Very, very few Kearny Firefighters live in Kearny! It's beneath their $100,000+ salaries to live amongst the peasants who pay their overinflated salaries. Same thing with Harrison! I also don't understand how these towns get away with the racial and gender suppression in the hiring process. The ACLU needs to get involved! Kearny and Harrison are becoming increasingly non-white yet they cannot find qualified minority applicants? Doubt it! Nepotism and patronage are rampant. It's straight up corruption in the form of white male supremacy and privilege that needs to end!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×