Sign in to follow this  
Guest Harrisonian

Mayor's Race

Guest Barney

TKD is considering running for Mayor. The lifelong leech will win easily. Harrison will be business as usual: Higher taxes, less Police, same old crappy town with six figure patronage & nepotism handout jobs. Many more friends & relatives are already celebrating their upcoming lottery job wins in the school system & fire department. Fire Department will be back to 60 strong within 2 years. Money is no object as significantly higher property tax bills are in the works. Stay tuned suckers !! 😀😁😂😂😂

Guest Quiet Observer
On 4/27/2018 at 6:14 PM, Guest Barney said:

TKD is considering running for Mayor. The lifelong leech will win easily. Harrison will be business as usual: Higher taxes, less Police, same old crappy town with six figure patronage & nepotism handout jobs. Many more friends & relatives are already celebrating their upcoming lottery job wins in the school system & fire department. Fire Department will be back to 60 strong within 2 years. Money is no object as significantly higher property tax bills are in the works. Stay tuned suckers !! 😀😁😂😂😂

Isn't he the same guy who helped shrink the FD when they went down to 29 guys.... ON HIS WATCH?

Guest Harrisonian

If you use Doran logic, TKD increased the size of the fire department. Like Fife saving the fire department from his own resolution to ship the Fire Department off to Newark. Facts don't matter for Fife and Doran why should it matter for TKD.  TKD put a Fife sign on an empty house where the resident recently died.  I know the Dead vote in Hudson County.

Guest 4th Warder

What I heard is that TKD is helping the other side against Doran because he wants Fife to lose TKD said that he would be a better Mayor and can beat Millan in November. His plan is to switch his block of votes over to Millan.

Guest Guest

He has always wanted to run for Mayor. At least he can walk door to door.  What Doran should have done is run him instead of Fife.  Fife was suppose to be interim mayor.  McDonough couldn't stand Doran that's why he made up with Millan.  Millan is a hard worker.  Millan has loyal followers. Millan is good friends with Menendez.  Millan has broader contacts with the community. Fife has signs. But signs don't vote.

Guest hockeynut

Fife was a key player in one of NJ's worst school corruption cases ( in terms of harm to the kid's education ). He along with other HBOE members participated in an illegal secret meeting the night before a teacher's Donaldson hearing in June '09.This meeting was definitely corruption. Because of corruption middle school kids didn't learn anything in science for half a year!!! Fife is a disgrace.

Guest Doran

I agree I'm hedging my bets.  I'm telling Doran I'm with him but I'm feeding information to a contact on Millan's campaign. I can't stand Doran.  He has a huge ego and thinks his shit don't smell. I would like to see him lose and his buddies get pay cuts. The rest of us can use a raise.

Guest Andre

The residents will do as they are told. You will put signs on your house, volunteer your time and vote accordingly. You have no choice or right to think independently. It's been like that in Harrison for decades. Brave talk but cowardly actions are the pattern. You will also pay the increased property taxes headed your way or be run out of town. The resident big shots are all getting raises. They control your life so don't pretend you have any power. The non-resident Police, Firefighters and those in the education system are also getting pay raises and promotions. Behave or taxes will be raised even more as a punishment!

Guest Harrison Senior
16 hours ago, Guest Andre said:

The residents will do as they are told. You will put signs on your house, volunteer your time and vote accordingly. You have no choice or right to think independently. It's been like that in Harrison for decades. Brave talk but cowardly actions are the pattern. You will also pay the increased property taxes headed your way or be run out of town. The resident big shots are all getting raises. They control your life so don't pretend you have any power. The non-resident Police, Firefighters and those in the education system are also getting pay raises and promotions. Behave or taxes will be raised even more as a punishment!

Cry me a river.

Guest ernie

Hey read on facebook about this website.  didn't realize this site existed.

Guest Kearny Senior
13 hours ago, Guest ernie said:

Hey read on facebook about this website.  didn't realize this site existed.

You're stupid Barney,  that's one reason you're not a FF.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this