Mayor's Race

Guest Harrisonian

Guest Barney

TKD is considering running for Mayor. The lifelong leech will win easily. Harrison will be business as usual: Higher taxes, less Police, same old crappy town with six figure patronage & nepotism handout jobs. Many more friends & relatives are already celebrating their upcoming lottery job wins in the school system & fire department. Fire Department will be back to 60 strong within 2 years. Money is no object as significantly higher property tax bills are in the works. Stay tuned suckers !! 😀😁😂😂😂

Guest Quiet Observer
On 4/27/2018 at 6:14 PM, Guest Barney said:

TKD is considering running for Mayor. The lifelong leech will win easily. Harrison will be business as usual: Higher taxes, less Police, same old crappy town with six figure patronage & nepotism handout jobs. Many more friends & relatives are already celebrating their upcoming lottery job wins in the school system & fire department. Fire Department will be back to 60 strong within 2 years. Money is no object as significantly higher property tax bills are in the works. Stay tuned suckers !! 😀😁😂😂😂

Isn't he the same guy who helped shrink the FD when they went down to 29 guys.... ON HIS WATCH?

Guest Harrisonian

If you use Doran logic, TKD increased the size of the fire department. Like Fife saving the fire department from his own resolution to ship the Fire Department off to Newark. Facts don't matter for Fife and Doran why should it matter for TKD.  TKD put a Fife sign on an empty house where the resident recently died.  I know the Dead vote in Hudson County.

Guest 4th Warder

What I heard is that TKD is helping the other side against Doran because he wants Fife to lose TKD said that he would be a better Mayor and can beat Millan in November. His plan is to switch his block of votes over to Millan.

Guest Guest

He has always wanted to run for Mayor. At least he can walk door to door.  What Doran should have done is run him instead of Fife.  Fife was suppose to be interim mayor.  McDonough couldn't stand Doran that's why he made up with Millan.  Millan is a hard worker.  Millan has loyal followers. Millan is good friends with Menendez.  Millan has broader contacts with the community. Fife has signs. But signs don't vote.

Guest hockeynut

Fife was a key player in one of NJ's worst school corruption cases ( in terms of harm to the kid's education ). He along with other HBOE members participated in an illegal secret meeting the night before a teacher's Donaldson hearing in June '09.This meeting was definitely corruption. Because of corruption middle school kids didn't learn anything in science for half a year!!! Fife is a disgrace.

Guest Doran

I agree I'm hedging my bets.  I'm telling Doran I'm with him but I'm feeding information to a contact on Millan's campaign. I can't stand Doran.  He has a huge ego and thinks his shit don't smell. I would like to see him lose and his buddies get pay cuts. The rest of us can use a raise.

Guest Andre

The residents will do as they are told. You will put signs on your house, volunteer your time and vote accordingly. You have no choice or right to think independently. It's been like that in Harrison for decades. Brave talk but cowardly actions are the pattern. You will also pay the increased property taxes headed your way or be run out of town. The resident big shots are all getting raises. They control your life so don't pretend you have any power. The non-resident Police, Firefighters and those in the education system are also getting pay raises and promotions. Behave or taxes will be raised even more as a punishment!

Guest Harrison Senior
16 hours ago, Guest Andre said:

The residents will do as they are told. You will put signs on your house, volunteer your time and vote accordingly. You have no choice or right to think independently. It's been like that in Harrison for decades. Brave talk but cowardly actions are the pattern. You will also pay the increased property taxes headed your way or be run out of town. The resident big shots are all getting raises. They control your life so don't pretend you have any power. The non-resident Police, Firefighters and those in the education system are also getting pay raises and promotions. Behave or taxes will be raised even more as a punishment!

Cry me a river.

Guest Kearny Senior
13 hours ago, Guest ernie said:

Hey read on facebook about this website.  didn't realize this site existed.

You're stupid Barney,  that's one reason you're not a FF.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Concerned Citizen

Have lived in Harrison forever but guess I don’t know everyone.  Anyone want to give me a hint who TKD is?

Hoping June 5th is the day we get to say - Out with the old...

Tired of the nepotism and monopoly the select few have over this town.

Guest Harrisonian

Love how Fife and Doran are going to do all the things that Millan proposes to do.  I love the latest letter.  He's talking to Menendez, Sires to do the Cape May Street Route 280 interchange to alleviate the traffic.  Fife now is going to do what Millan proposes to do.  Great.  The other one I like is that Fife kept the Port Authority Path project on target. Doran vouches that he saw Fife everyday climb up the stairs at the Path station to makes sure the new station was being completed as scheduled. Can you believe it.  The Port Authority saved on superviors with free help from Fife.

Guest Guest

One week left until Election Day.  Fife sent out a 2nd letter repeating over and over "My opponent falsely claims that .."  but who can believe Fife and his commander Doran.

Doran who beat Higgins 20 years ago has become a power hungry ego maniac.  100s of times worse than Higgins.  Now he has sunk the ship.  From all accounts Millan is well on his way to being the next Mayor of Harrison.  Fife or should I say Doran writing for Fife even says Menendez didn't endorse Millan.  Menendez doesn't need to officially endorse Millan whose running off the line in a Primary.  Of course he didn't endorse him but they are close friends.  Millan was at his trial multiple times and front and center when he got indicted.  You think Menendez is lending any help to the guys who have never put up a Menendez sign... but ow they are hugging Menendez's signs.. 

Guest Guest

The latest from the Doran Fife camp. A letter from the late Mayor McDonough's brother stating that the late Mayor who reconciled with Millan to keep Doran's evil in check, didn't want Millan to be Mayor.  Wow!  This coming from a guy who had to be bailed out by the late Mayor McDonough because of his ******** *****.  Must be in **** again and need some **** from Doran Fife.  The late Mayor Raymond McDonough reconciled with Mayor Candidate Anselmo Millan and they both did great things together.  Desperate move using a guy who has an ********** causing him ****** issues.  I am sure there will be more lies in the next few days.  The momentum has shifted and the Millan camp is organized and ready for a fight.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Harrisonian

So Doran and Fife sent out a mailer today.  They took all of Millan's ideas and accomplishments and made them there.

Now the taxes are "Lower Property Taxes" not just going up slightly or flat lining. Fife boy can't make up his mind on what lie to make.

Fife supervised the Path project. "Due to Mayor Fife's continuous oversight of the project, the station will be open to riders in October 2018" Who knew Fife was working along side the Supervisors for Port Authority.  Yeh, the Path station is getting done on time because Fife donned a white construction hat and a yellow construction vest and went up on the new path and pushed those workers to finish on time. The man can barely walk.

Love the brag on "Harrison High School Ranked #6 in Hudson County!" Look at this site  Harrison isn't 6th is way down at the bottom. With all the Abbott money and patronage they can only pull a C+ rating.

"Multicultural Community Support" love that phrase.  No Hablo English. The Fife supports were complaining about the Hispanics and now they are embracing "multicultural" .  Millan is the "multicultural" guy with his Queens Gala and Harrison Fest.  I guess they couldn't help but steal that as well.  Liars pants on fire.

The worse is the outright quote attributed to United States Senator Robert Menendez saying that Fife is the right choice.  Millan is running off the line because he's challenging an incumbent (Fife). The Democratic Regular Party  Line is Column A.  Millan is a close friend of Menendez and even though he's running on Line B (not on Line A as Menendez is) Millan has already sent sample ballots indicating how to Vote A1 for Mendendez and B4 for Millan for Mayor and B5 for Council Team Millan candidates.

Fife continues to lie and has no original thought of his own.  He probably made up the quote from Menendez because Menendez has stayed away from Fife and the Harrison Regular Democrats. 

Check out this picture on Millan's website and quote. 

https://millan4mayor.nationbuilder.com/quotes

Guest hockeynut

Starting in September we will be knocking on doors to tell residents how Fife was part of an illegal secret BOE meeting in '09 that resulted in middle school kids not learning anything in science for half a year.this meeting was certainly corruption. We won't endorse anyone for mayor but we will leave no stone unturned to see that Fife isn't the mayor after November.We may even pay for newspaper and billboard ads.