New School

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

With all the redevelopment we will need another School. As a resident of Washington St where do I park now? Another large space of land taken away and no plan for resident parking. Remember God isn’t making anymore land.

Guest Washington Street Resident

Doran and Fife were out there taking pictures.  Doran the ego maniac.  Sorry call me doctor Doran ego maniac.  The guy with the 5  jobs and wants more.  More schools so Doran can give jobs to family and friends.  Former Councilman *** *********'s wife what's her title.  ******. Where is a fraud unit from Phil Murphy's government at. We don't need a new school we need to get all the non-residents out of the schools but the made up Director of Personal (read I didn't want to take a cut in my salary so I made up a position and nobody called me out on it) Doctor Doran gets Abbott money per student.  East Newark's Mayor Smith told him it was too much and went to Kearny where it's cheaper per student.  We need honest leadership not ego maniac leadership 

Edited by KOTW
Content.