New residents considering running for mayor

Guest Bye Jim

Guest Bye Jim

Hey Jim please tread lightly with the PBA, I mean if you want to keep your elected position. Make the number one guy or the PBA will have a couple of people run against you guys and as you can see the residents look to be on their side. Don’t forget it’s an election year. Good luck lol. All it takes is one resident from down south to run against any of you. The PBA will back that candidate and make sure he gets everyone’s vote in the south. The residents had enough of your corruption. 

Guest Speaker

I heard the candidates were at the meeting and spoke . They seemed to rally the people at the meeting. I’m not missing the next meeting. Unless the town  mimics  drake in giving away 50k to people . 

• 1 month later...
Guest Town Resident
On 2/8/2018 at 2:56 PM, Guest Bye Jim said:

Hey Jim please tread lightly with the PBA, I mean if you want to keep your elected position. Make the number one guy or the PBA will have a couple of people run against you guys and as you can see the residents look to be on their side. Don’t forget it’s an election year. Good luck lol. All it takes is one resident from down south to run against any of you. The PBA will back that candidate and make sure he gets everyone’s vote in the south. The residents had enough of your corruption. 

You would do this town a huge service to follow through.  This man is toxic to anyone who wants to think for themselves.