Harrison PBA Website: No Politics in Policing

Guest Harrison Cop

Guest The trolls

well the trolls lied their ass off. Never changes despite the decent turn out. Shocker no arrests made. Well with the acting 3 and his 400k roommate/clerk. As they sat watching and nodding their heads to the whack doctors bull crap . He pointed out that positions are given for good conduct and file notes. Really , in fairness Doctor doran , your selection has several Skelton’s in his closet including ***.******* His ******* has a history too with several officers. Don’t take it to that level, your selection has enough issues . What I don’t understand is how much of a ahole are you to know your own peers hate you , don’t want you as their leader , you came out third , you bombed your test, you have a recycled ******** who sued the town to buy **** glass ******* in *********. Your a republican who always talked and treat residents like crap. Dare I say are a closet racist and still you don’t take the cue and retire, seriously , your that last kid waiting to get picked on a team. Your  pathetic ,safe to say you lacked some sort of ********* ******** up. You went from an *** **** to ***  ******* . 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Did you not get it! Those residents clearly told you No offense your full of shit! I can’t believe you sat there with your sue happy secretary . The residents ***** like you , your peers , outside agencies. Your ego is that big. How do you sleep at night? You have no  conscious . Your number ****** on the list, how does that make you worthy. The position demands Integrity an oath of loyalty oath of devotion an oath of truthfulness... you have **** of that. 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Act chief

You can’t blame #3 for wanting the chiefs job.  Hell in his mind he probably actually thinks he deserves it.  He is the smartest person in the room at all times.  I don’t know how he gets in same room with Dr Doran, they both can’t be the smartest person in the room.  It must be tough with all that ego and bravado. Besides #3 loves the town  he loves the people.   He has said so many nice things about the town and their politicians he is a man of great character.  He is so friendly to all Harrisonians.  He’s volunteered so much of his time and given back so much to the community.   There was the time ..................oh wait none of that has ever happened.   The fools in the council are looking to promote #3 they have no idea how much he loathes this town and the people from it.   Ray McDonough must be rolling in his grave thinking that #3 is even a candidate.  But that’s their man.   Can’t wait until the facade ends and the real #3 comes out.  Come on #3 tell them how you really feel about them. They are in for a rude awakening.  Dr Doran your process is a bunch of bull.   Will all come out in the depositions, Shame to have to drag chiefs and politicians and good police officers through that.  Do you really believe when faced with perjury they will lie for you Dr Doran.  #3 himself took care of the premeditation and collusion by his conversations with the other candidates and unlike him they won’t be bought.  

I believe the police officer  said it best doing the right thing costs you nothing

but who am I just a taxpayer why should you listen to me.  Why start now.  

Guest Jimmy the Liar

So todays shameful rumor.   Dr Doran has been going around telling people that they are investigating  Lt Strumolo for having relatives in Chief positions in other towns and they provided him the answers.  How low will you stoop.   For one the test is given by the Civil Service Commision and no local pd would have access to it.  It is the most ridiculous thing I have heard and you people who believe it are fools.   Maybe maybe Jimbo the boy you are staking your political career on is just not that smart.  Lt Strumolo has taken five promotional exams throughout his career in Harrison.  He is scored in the top two everything single time.   #3 “your guy” same tests top three only twice.  See the difference in a chief test is they actually give you real life scenarios.  Where you actually have to do the job.  “Your boy” hasn’t done the job.   He’s been on days ever since he helped ** get to ***** and been taken care of ever since. He’s been ***** behind the scenes **********   He ***** a *** **** but When is the last time he actually stopped a car with suspects in it.  Actually done police work.   Oh and Jimbo about unfair advantages let’s talk about “your boy”. You met with ***** **** and #3 privately prior to test, why is that important well he is an instructor for ** ******** ***** (as per their website) they create these type of tests. Also during the testing process one of the monitors was from *** ******* *****.  Why is that important well the Town pays this group to assist it with accreditation. Who’s managing the accreditation in Harrison PD oh that’s right **.  Even with all those advantages he still got smoked in the test.   There is also the little caveat that 3 other LT’s that didn’t take test.  2 that couldn’t and one that decided because of you to not take it.  It’s too bad. “Your boy” would have been 6th or 7th on list then.   Jimbo your are making that lawsuit so easy.   It’s too bad Lt Strumolo really justs wants to be Chief and make the place better.  But you keep pushing your agenda.   

Edited by KOTW
Content.