Illegal apts

Guest Evection  notice

Guest Evection  notice

When is this town going to attack the issue of illegal apts. when are those loud mouth employees going to do their jobs? Is it because the clicks in Town themselves have these apts? It’s a problem for all. The B**ch is that it affects housing schooling parking and all town services . Start executing the law Mayor , we pay enough Town workers to make this happen. 

I have to agree with the post. This town has allowed these illegal apts to expand. My rent went up this year because of it. Thanks Mayor why are you allowing these landlords to get away with it. You have these people twenty to a room. Where’s the fire marshall? Where’s the construction Deputy? These are grounds to call the sheriffs to  evacuate the locations. Plenty of local businesses are used as housing. What the  compound is going on??

Guest Shameful

where are these people that are suppose to look out for these hazards. What the hell is the fire department doing??dont they have to justify their raises and new equipment ? Well get to it, sound the alarm and cut down onvthese illegal apts rooms etc I think we all know , we need to report these people immediately or face loss of services and Town shutdown 

I'm glad I'm reading this because I need an apartment for me and my five friends. We can pay $600 a month and won't complain about heat or nothing. Can one of you people send me the number of who I can call?