Sign in to follow this  
Guest Don't let the door hit you

BYE BYE GOVERNOR $HITHEAD

Guest Don't let the door hit you

Finally the biggest A$$HOLE to ever represent this State is history in 7 day's No one will miss you CHRIS because people know you are a SELFISH SELF CENTERED PRICK. You better hope that SWEENEY protects your A$$ and judging by the way you sucked up to him in your ending speech you are gonna need him but I believe GOVERNOR MURPHY will do the right thing and investigate you and your A$$HOLE LACKEY WAYNE THE "BUS BOY" FOREST and the people of PVSC will finally get there day in court and even if they don't get their jobs back they need resolve as to why you were so cruel to people that effected their families and caused so much harm that resulted in suicides. lost home's, broken families. You didn't mention that in your speech but I will and won't let reader's forget it until there an investigation is done as to why you did what you did so I say fair well and hope the next headline we read about you is in the paper reads " FORMER GOVERNOR CHRISTIE along with EX-DIRECTOR WAYNE FOREST INDICTED FOR ILLEGAL LABOR PRACTICES IN THE FIRING OF 200 EMPLOYEES AT PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMMISSION" Lets hope that head line comes true. Stay strong GOVERNOR MURPHY we have faith in you getting to the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this