BYE BYE GOVERNOR $HITHEAD

Guest Don't let the door hit you

Guest Don't let the door hit you

Finally the biggest A$$HOLE to ever represent this State is history in 7 day's No one will miss you CHRIS because people know you are a SELFISH SELF CENTERED PRICK. You better hope that SWEENEY protects your A$$ and judging by the way you sucked up to him in your ending speech you are gonna need him but I believe GOVERNOR MURPHY will do the right thing and investigate you and your A$$HOLE LACKEY WAYNE THE "BUS BOY" FOREST and the people of PVSC will finally get there day in court and even if they don't get their jobs back they need resolve as to why you were so cruel to people that effected their families and caused so much harm that resulted in suicides. lost home's, broken families. You didn't mention that in your speech but I will and won't let reader's forget it until there an investigation is done as to why you did what you did so I say fair well and hope the next headline we read about you is in the paper reads " FORMER GOVERNOR CHRISTIE along with EX-DIRECTOR WAYNE FOREST INDICTED FOR ILLEGAL LABOR PRACTICES IN THE FIRING OF 200 EMPLOYEES AT PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMMISSION" Lets hope that head line comes true. Stay strong GOVERNOR MURPHY we have faith in you getting to the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Still a $HITHEAD
On 1/9/2018 at 8:15 PM, Guest Don't let the door hit you said:

Finally the biggest A$$HOLE to ever represent this State is history in 7 day's No one will miss you CHRIS because people know you are a SELFISH SELF CENTERED PRICK. You better hope that SWEENEY protects your A$$ and judging by the way you sucked up to him in your ending speech you are gonna need him but I believe GOVERNOR MURPHY will do the right thing and investigate you and your A$$HOLE LACKEY WAYNE THE "BUS BOY" FOREST and the people of PVSC will finally get there day in court and even if they don't get their jobs back they need resolve as to why you were so cruel to people that effected their families and caused so much harm that resulted in suicides. lost home's, broken families. You didn't mention that in your speech but I will and won't let reader's forget it until there an investigation is done as to why you did what you did so I say fair well and hope the next headline we read about you is in the paper reads " FORMER GOVERNOR CHRISTIE along with EX-DIRECTOR WAYNE FOREST INDICTED FOR ILLEGAL LABOR PRACTICES IN THE FIRING OF 200 EMPLOYEES AT PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMMISSION" Lets hope that head line comes true. Stay strong GOVERNOR MURPHY we have faith in you getting to the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word has that Wayne "THE BUS BOY " Forest was carrying the BEACH BOY EX-GOVERNOR'S luggage at the airport the other day. Nice to see the PA and AIRPORT SECURITY doing there job. All the perks are over CHRIS and now the fun begins and the investigations will start and GOVERNOR MURPHY is already cleaning house at NJ TRANSIT and more AGENCIES are on the way. PVSC is on the list and many will be cleaning out their lockers very soon. It didn't have to be that way but you created the climate of be cruel and heartless against 200 innocent employees that didn't deserve what you did to them you and your BUS BOY buddy WAYNE. So I would say this about how I would define you as a person. You are a self centered arrogant low life heartless piece of garbage and you deserve everything that you have coming to you and FOREST for the way you treated people. I am looking forward in seeing something illegal that you did at PVSC and an indictment against you and FOREST and you can exhaust all your money in legal bills just like you made the people you indicted for a ham sandwich to get your name in the paper. Reporter's are licking their chop's hoping that something sticks to you and WAYNE and now TED SHERMAN and TOM MORAN will be on the side of employees that were victimized by your reckless attack against innocent PVSC EMPLOYEES. Everything is on your dime now so you and WAYNE better start getting your ducks in order and maybe just maybe FOREST could be removed from his JUDGESHIP? That would be icing on the cake!!!!!! It just could happen!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Senator

The corruption in jersey just switches names. Jersey governor is and will always be corrupt. There’s no new game just different players. Starts low to the top. Taxpayers from middle class to low are the servants. Everyone else just point and direct. This guy will do crap too, except get high . I see no good for jersey. Keep dreaming . 

The Honorable Governor Christopher Christie is a WINNER! The Honorable Wayne Forrest is WINNER! The shit canned ex-PVSC LOSERS asses still hurt to this day. No job, no pension, no medical benefits and only welfare to live on! HAHAHA 😂😂😂

On 1/9/2018 at 8:15 PM, Guest Don't let the door hit you said:

Oh, sorry! I read your post too fast. I thought you were saying goodbye to The Chief of Police. When I saw the word ********, I thought you were giving him his deserved farewell.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FOREST SHITHEAD
On 1/24/2018 at 12:00 AM, Guest Guest said:

The Honorable Governor Christopher Christie is a WINNER! The Honorable Wayne Forrest is WINNER! The shit canned ex-PVSC LOSERS asses still hurt to this day. No job, no pension, no medical benefits and only welfare to live on! HAHAHA 😂😂😂

8 years of abusing public employees and you consider CHRISTIE and FOREST winners NOT!!!!!! These are two of the biggest pieces of $HIT in the States History and the dismantling of the CHRISTIE horror show has begun with a more level headed and more respectful GOVERNOR MURPHY reversing everything that he stands for which was only for his own greedy pipe dream of being President and held the state hostage in the process outgoing shots were a rewarding site to see this guy get shamed for all the world to see BEACH GATE, BRIDGE GATE, TRUMP KICKING YOUR A$$ TO THE CURB, IN LINE AT THE AIRPORT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, ( NO MORE PERC'S ON THE TAXPAYER DIME) SECURITY DETAIL WILL LEAVE YOU IN A FEW MONTH'S AND WILL FORCE YOU TO PAY OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET FOR SECURITY, Let the sun shine in and let's start a more respectful approach in treating people with respect and dignity that they deserve and lets hope that an investigation into what was done at PVSC starts the process of an INDICTMENT of WAYNE FOREST and CHRIS CHRISTIE but knowing how this guy operates he will put the blame squarely on FOREST so WAYNE get ready to get thrown under the bus just ask WIESTEIN, KELLY, and BARONI  HAHAHA

Guest FOREST SHITHEAD

The house cleaning has begun as it is true the lone holdover from FORMER GOVERNOR $HITHEAD'S mass assault on innocent employees has abruptly resigned and the Commissioner WATCH is on and hopefully we can get resolve as to what this A$$HOLE WAYNE FOREST and this $HITHEAD CHRISTIE did to this place and this Commissioner who resigned must have done something wrong and its only a matter of time before we find out. Let the sun shine in a new day has arrived.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

Retired State Troopers time for you to go your time of taking to sources of income are over.  Director of Safety and Security you should be the first to resign.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FOREST A$$HOLE
On 3/6/2018 at 8:17 PM, Guest Agency Observer said:

Retired State Troopers time for you to go your time of taking to sources of income are over.  Director of Safety and Security you should be the first to resign.

Governor Murphy is cleaning out all the CHRISTIE $HIT and PVSC is on the list of cleaning out all the SHIT that has destroyed this agency. So my advise to the people who walked out 200 employees, Leave on your own or be lead out by Security just like you did to the 200 employees who did nothing to deserve what they got Unloading all the CHRISTIE $HIT and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!