Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ktown Momma

central office secretaries

Guest Ktown Momma

Why does a KEOP Union job that doesn't require a college degree start at 45,000 with "training a plus" and Minimum HS Diploma? Whenever I call the central office the employees that answer the phone are not even pleasant to talk with.  On more than one occasion I was made to feel that my information requests and form submissions were wasting their time and patience.  I wrote down the women's names in case there are any hiccups. Maybe they should start hiring from a better educated pool with better manners and behavior?

Guest Parent
On 1/3/2018 at 11:58 AM, Guest Ktown Momma said:

Why does a KEOP Union job that doesn't require a college degree start at 45,000 with "training a plus" and Minimum HS Diploma? Whenever I call the central office the employees that answer the phone are not even pleasant to talk with.  On more than one occasion I was made to feel that my information requests and form submissions were wasting their time and patience.  I wrote down the women's names in case there are any hiccups. Maybe they should start hiring from a better educated pool with better manners and behavior?

Over payed and under worked

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this