arrow

Guest changeling

Guest changeling

I caught the light,while heading south on Passaic, and Bergen  avenues .   I look to my right , see  people shooting arrows  into  targets , towards the river !   there's no fence , or wall separating  the archers from Passaic ave !    in these crazy times, whats to  stop  one of  these archers from  turning around , and shooting an arrow into a car, or someone riding a bike, or walking by !   lets stop a   problem, before it happens 

All of the Archers practice safely and follow the posted rulings.  That's your paranoia talking.  Nobody wants to hurt you.  What's stopping these archers from turning around and shooting you?  Common sense and respect for human life and respect for the archery range that has been in this town for over 30 years without a single incident of first degree murder or manslaughter.

Guest changeling
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:51 AM, Guest O.G.B. said:

All of the Archers practice safely and follow the posted rulings.  That's your paranoia talking.  Nobody wants to hurt you.  What's stopping these archers from turning around and shooting you?  Common sense and respect for human life and respect for the archery range that has been in this town for over 30 years without a single incident of first degree murder or manslaughter.

paranoia ?   i'm just saying  ,to put up a wall .  i'm  a registered   gun  owner.  can I shoot  one  of my  rifles  into a target   there?   those arrows are just as deadly as a bullet ! be real. when something  happens, it will be too   late.     I had to  be finger printed, under go  a background  check, and  i'm not paranoid........just  using common sense,and respect   .   

Guest Lifelong Resident
On 11/25/2017 at 7:54 PM, Guest changeling said:

paranoia ?   i'm just saying  ,to put up a wall .  i'm  a registered   gun  owner.  can I shoot  one  of my  rifles  into a target   there?   those arrows are just as deadly as a bullet ! be real. when something  happens, it will be too   late.     I had to  be finger printed, under go  a background  check, and  i'm not paranoid........just  using common sense,and respect   .   

Oh you are a registered gun owner? you are worried about an archer turning around and shooting someone? How is it any different then you opening your window at your house and shooting someone... Maybe we should build that wall around your house!!! Maybe we can get Mexico to pay for that wall too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You can't shoot your rifles at an archery range.  You have to go to firearms range.  I just get scared because I drive past the driving range on the way to work everyday, and what's stopping those golfers from turning around and launching a golf ball right at me?  Why can't I shoot my rifles at a driving range?  All golfers need to get fingerprinted and undergo a background check...I'm not paranoid I sware!

Guest Dr. Phil
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:50 AM, Guest Back9 said:

You can't shoot your rifles at an archery range.  You have to go to firearms range.  I just get scared because I drive past the driving range on the way to work everyday, and what's stopping those golfers from turning around and launching a golf ball right at me?  Why can't I shoot my rifles at a driving range?  All golfers need to get fingerprinted and undergo a background check...I'm not paranoid I sware!

No, you're a sick puppy.  I swear.