Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeroMan

Fearless Firefighters

Guest HeroMan

As I entered the 24th hour of straight sleep at "the house" like so many nights before, I was dreaming of my upcoming promotion to Captain and the $175,000 a year for doing nothing. Suddenly, I was startled awake by a very unfamiliar sound. It was the annoying alarm caused by a thoughless taxpayer who called crying for help. It really pissed me off! The others heroes and myself got to the house in only 30 minutes because it was only a block away which was very fast. We had on our Fireman costumes, Scotty packs, axes and halogen tools. The stupid homeowner should have put out the small kitchen fire by themselves. WTF are you bothering us for?? We poured 5000 gallons of water on the house from a safe distance and ruined the house as punishment for waking us up. A small fire extinguisher would have worked but too bad. We heroes all have full time jobs to go to and demand uninterrupted sleep at the clubhouse. This no work Firefighter job is just part-time and we don't live in town so stop bothering us! The drive to town from down the shore 2 days a week is enough! Please be more considerate next time! 

Guest Kearny Senior

Barney, you need to come up with some new material,  I'm losing interest.

Guest do something productive

You definitely aren't losing interest.  Search "Barney" in all content.  You've got about 27 pages of someone calling another person Barney.  Lots of posts from you in there.

Guest Kearny Senior
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, Guest do something productive said:

You definitely aren't losing interest.  Search "Barney" in all content.  You've got about 27 pages of someone calling another person Barney.  Lots of posts from you in there.

27 pages of Barney crying over his failures to become a Kearny FF !!  That boy needs an intervention.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this