Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EGO DRIVEN CANDIDATE

"THERE IS NO HONEYMOON IN PARIS"

Recommended Posts

Guest EGO DRIVEN CANDIDATE

This ego driven candidate has nothing positive to offer to the Board of Education. Some would think there could be a revenge factor if in fact she were to get elected. Also is there a connection to a former Board Member who has to have is hand into the business of the Board?? "AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT WORKED OUT" Is there a STEVENSON CONNECTION to this candidate??? As for VISCUSO running together with PARIS. This MARRIAGE will be a DISASTER for the KEARNY PUBLIC SCHOOL"S and your WALLET we will be paying for this "HONEYMOON IN PARIS"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Supporter of KIDS
On 10/7/2017 at 5:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

The answer is simple.

VOTE 1J 3J 4J

20 VOTES FOR THESE PEOPLE FROM MY FAMILY Have really had enough of VISCUSO and PARIS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
On 10/7/2017 at 8:37 AM, Guest EGO DRIVEN CANDIDATE said:

This ego driven candidate has nothing positive to offer to the Board of Education. Some would think there could be a revenge factor if in fact she were to get elected. Also is there a connection to a former Board Member who has to have is hand into the business of the Board?? "AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT WORKED OUT" Is there a STEVENSON CONNECTION to this candidate??? As for VISCUSO running together with PARIS. This MARRIAGE will be a DISASTER for the KEARNY PUBLIC SCHOOL"S and your WALLET we will be paying for this "HONEYMOON IN PARIS"

Interesting campaign strategy.  File this one under "FAKE NEWS".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Nothing fake about the family and friends working for board because they got them a job. Nothing fake about all the taxpayer money they get paid. Electing them is three years of the same. It's time for a change.

Vote for change.  No Family and Friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
On 10/11/2017 at 12:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

Nothing fake about the family and friends working for board because they got them a job. Nothing fake about all the taxpayer money they get paid. Electing them is three years of the same. It's time for a change.

Vote for change.  No Family and Friends.

Okay, first of all you CAN NOT hire family while you are a board member.  It's illegal.  It's part of the nepotism law. Which means if there is "FAMILY"  employed by the BOE, they were employed BEFORE their relative or relatives were board members. So that leaves "friends". Do the "friends" actually have a job, you know, performing duties, showing up every day, things like that? Or are they sitting home collecting a check for doing nothing? And do these "friends" live in town, pay taxes, support the school system? Are these "friends" unqualified for the duties they are performing? One last question. Do you even know what you are insinuating? Do you really have facts or are you just interested in flinging mud? You can vote for whoever you want, but these tired accusations are as boring as you are.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Did we hit a nerve?

What do you mean if there is family employed by the board?

It doesn't matter when they were hired.

They work for the board.

At the next board meeting take note

 how many board members don't vote because of conflict. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Voter
On 10/7/2017 at 5:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

The answer is simple.

VOTE 1J 3J 4J

How would I be able to get a lawn sign on my house and 4 absentee ballots for these candidates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest The Silent Majority

Lets talk about FAMILY and FRIEND"S the fact is these Board Members past and present have secured threw there connections very comfortable positions for Family and Friends in the Kearny School System. You speak of these friends being qualified are they???  Were there others that were better qualified and were overlooked in favor of a friend or a family member???? I am a firm believer what's done is done and the tax money we pay for QUALITY EDUCATION (WHICH WE AREN'T GETTING) has to change and these Board Members need to stop making this a personal employment agency. Candidates with no personal interest and have the best interest as a whole in hiring the best person for the jobs that are offered that directly affect the best we can give our Children. I can give you a long list of FAMILY and FRIENDS that have gained employment as a result of being on the Board of Education. The Current FIRE CHIEF is a good starting point so don't sell me that this doesn't exist because it has been going on for years and it has to end. I can name many more if you would like me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

What about when the current Board President hired his brother?  Just read the Observer articles and you can see for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Concerned resident

I hope whoever gets elected looks into PPP.  Pay to Play ****?   ********* **** is the Director of Training for  ******* ******.

Lets start with why did ********* **** get thrown off the ****** ******* ***** **** and lose her ********** her senior year? Wasn't because she was a mediocre soccer player. Perhaps check with ****** PD.

She has hurt our girls and the town by her genetic greed.

The Superintendent of Schools, The *** ********* and the Athletic Director ( ******* coach) all know about this and let it continue.

If you don't pay **** to play *******, you don't play *** ******.  How can this be allowed to continue.

The youth of Kearny are being irreparably harmed by this ****

DO SOMETHING

 

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
On 10/15/2017 at 8:50 AM, Guest The Silent Majority said:

Lets talk about FAMILY and FRIEND"S the fact is these Board Members past and present have secured threw there connections very comfortable positions for Family and Friends in the Kearny School System. You speak of these friends being qualified are they???  Were there others that were better qualified and were overlooked in favor of a friend or a family member???? I am a firm believer what's done is done and the tax money we pay for QUALITY EDUCATION (WHICH WE AREN'T GETTING) has to change and these Board Members need to stop making this a personal employment agency. Candidates with no personal interest and have the best interest as a whole in hiring the best person for the jobs that are offered that directly affect the best we can give our Children. I can give you a long list of FAMILY and FRIENDS that have gained employment as a result of being on the Board of Education. The Current FIRE CHIEF is a good starting point so don't sell me that this doesn't exist because it has been going on for years and it has to end. I can name many more if you would like me too.

who's stopping you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fact Checker
On October 15, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Guest The Silent Majority said:

Lets talk about FAMILY and FRIEND"S the fact is these Board Members past and present have secured threw there connections very comfortable positions for Family and Friends in the Kearny School System. You speak of these friends being qualified are they???  Were there others that were better qualified and were overlooked in favor of a friend or a family member???? I am a firm believer what's done is done and the tax money we pay for QUALITY EDUCATION (WHICH WE AREN'T GETTING) has to change and these Board Members need to stop making this a personal employment agency. Candidates with no personal interest and have the best interest as a whole in hiring the best person for the jobs that are offered that directly affect the best we can give our Children. I can give you a long list of FAMILY and FRIENDS that have gained employment as a result of being on the Board of Education. The Current FIRE CHIEF is a good starting point so don't sell me that this doesn't exist because it has been going on for years and it has to end. I can name many more if you would like me too.

Please provide names so that we can fact check your statements

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest The Silent Majority

If KOTW allows me to name names I would be happy to name all who have gained by having Family on the Board of Education.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Huh?
On 10/16/2017 at 1:10 PM, Guest Concerned resident said:

I hope whoever gets elected looks into PPP.  Pay to Play ****?   ********* **** is the Director of Training for  ******* ******.

Lets start with why did ********* **** get thrown off the ****** ******* ***** **** and lose her ********** her senior year? Wasn't because she was a mediocre soccer player. Perhaps check with ****** PD.

She has hurt our girls and the town by her genetic greed.

The Superintendent of Schools, The *** ********* and the Athletic Director ( ******* coach) all know about this and let it continue.

If you don't pay **** to play *******, you don't play *** ******.  How can this be allowed to continue.

The youth of Kearny are being irreparably harmed by this ****

DO SOMETHING

 

What in the world is genetic greed??? There's more stars in this post than there are in the sky. Given that the moderator censored the hell out of it, why even bother allowing it to be posted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Same Story, No Proof
On October 19, 2017 at 3:05 AM, Guest The Silent Majority said:

If KOTW allows me to name names I would be happy to name all who have gained by having Family on the Board of Education.

Sounds like a cop out because it's "fake news".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest The Silent Majority

Look at the above post and all the blanked out names, remove the blanks and I will name all who have gained by Family on the Board of Education

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest Huh?

What is this, a puzzle? You want to make a game out of libel, be my guest. But I don't have time for your nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Concerned Taxpayer

Let's talk about Viscuso

His wife works for the board.

His family continues to make money from the town.

That's why he wants to get elected.

How are we feeling Zibby?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×