History Of Mayor Mcdonough

Guest rotorouterray

Guest rotorouterray

First of all Ray McDonough is not a bad guy, he is just not that bright. I would like to take some time to bring forth his accomplishments since being Mayor.

Was on Council under Mayor Rodgers, was a "Yes" man and head of Recreation. Never rocked the boat.. Did not contribute much to Town Forum.

Rodgers knocked out of box, Peter H. scrambles for a replacement. He cannot run (to many skeletons). Hand picks Raymond. He wins on the Democratic ticket.

Utilizes Peter Higgins to run town along with Robert Murray. Claim that town is fiscally sound with a A1 bond rating. (Remember that mailer to all town residents).

Borrow money from Board of Ed to fix shortcomings, purchase land for new school (around two million after cleanup), and claim big things for redevelopment. (Sound studios, Malls, riches galore). The new state of the art school is going to be built across the street from the High School. (its a parking lot)

Implement the renowned Sewer & Water tax. Taxpayers see their bills triple along with their taxes. (Ray does not pay water, sewer or property taxes)

Scandals in Board of Ed include missing approprations (one million) and the Riverfront Security scandal. (Guys remember that!) All involved Peter H.

Peter H. is not re-elected. So ray creates position of Redevelopment head. Just the guy I want handling billion of dollars worth of investments.

Ray still relys on Murray to run the town hall.

Now the police are mad, firefighters are angry, the Town Garage is run by Ron Catrambone.

The State has taken over the town, the School is an Abbott district, and Ray, Peter H, and Tom Powell are lining their pockets.

Still don't have a school but everybody connected is involved in daycare because the State pays for it. Wake up Harrison Ray does not know what he is doing, ask him a question about politics see how he answer's it. (It will make you laugh)

Guest Robert Dinero

Guys the sound studio is a done deal. Me, Joe Pesci, James Gandolfini are all coming to town thanks to Ray McDonough. And when the soccer stadium is complete you can hang out with David Beckam, Franz Becknbauer, Georgio Changlia, and Pele and cruise up and down the Passaic river on the Riverboat gambling cruise. Give the Mayor a chance.

By the way Robert Dinero is really (Robert Murray - Dinero means money in spanish, I know the Mayor does not know this. We don't have any Spanish speaking people in Harrison). The only sound studio you will have is the sounds of the taxpayers crying when he flees town.

Guest Joe "Needle Nose" Carp
Peter H. scrambles for a replacement. He cannot run (to many skeletons).

I would love to know what these skeletons are???? (Maybe I can make some money)

And don't forget, Mayor McDonuts ruined or tried to ruin every person who tried to run against him or thought of running against him, perfect example would be my cousin, ANSELMO "MO" MILLAN. To bad the mayor didn't have enough pull to make Millan lose his job, though he tried. All because of a Rumor that MO was going to run for Mayor and tried to remove a 99 year old yes man from council and an alchohlic from council :angry: HA HA HA HA :P:lol::P

:P:lol::P

:D:P:lol::P (IT'S BEEN A WHILE)

Guest rotorouterray

What wrong with Spanish people? I would think it was the Mayor himself posting but he can't work a computer, but he has no problems with the Microwave.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

MAYOR'S HISTORY ABOUT TO CHANGE. MY condolances Mr. Mayor, I know Cunningham was a good friend of yours. What are you going to do now? MY BET IS RETIRE. GO MOVE DOWN THE SHORE. TELL PETE TO LEAVE YOU ALONE. HE'S ONLY USING YOU TO LINE HIS POCKETS. YOUR THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO GO DOWN.

Archived