Charter school double parking

Guest Fed up

Don't know where these people are from but can the Kearny Police Dept please stop them from double parking on Midland Ave to drop off their kids? They are going to get someone killed!!!!  So inconsiderate! SMH! 

Guest No double parking
On October 18, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Guest Fed up said:

Don't know where these people are from but can the Kearny Police Dept please stop them from double parking on Midland Ave to drop off their kids? They are going to get someone killed!!!!  So inconsiderate! SMH! 

Midland Ave. in the morning is a mess with double parked cars! When my kids went to Roosevelt you had two cop cars circling the area to keep cars from double parking! Hmmm who lives in that area?

Guest Kearny Parent
On 10/18/2016 at 1:27 PM, Guest Fed up said:

Fist off, "those people" you refer to are from Kearny.  Maybe you should open your eyes and take a look at the other schools in Town and you'll see this problem exists there as well.  I see the KPD moving double parkers and giving out tickets all the time.  It's not a problem isolated to the Charter school, but a closed minded idiot like you will never see that.  gfy!

It's so racist to want the African American and Undocumented children's transportation to be singled out. The vehicles that drop these children off were paid for by hard working Dreamers who choose to make Kearny their home in record numbers. Should these young men and women of color use a seperate entrance? Stop wirh the white privilege already.

Guest Puhlease
7 hours ago, Guest Kearny Parent said:

Fist off, "those people" you refer to are from Kearny.  Maybe you should open your eyes and take a look at the other schools in Town and you'll see this problem exists there as well.  I see the KPD moving double parkers and giving out tickets all the time.  It's not a problem isolated to the Charter school, but a closed minded idiot like you will never see that.  gfy!

Wow touch a nerve did we! I guess you are one of those considerate parents double parking and dropping off your little darlings in the morning! And I do look at other schools! No school right now is worse then this new charter!

Guest Really...
11 hours ago, Guest Kearny Parent said:

Wow "GFY" You kiss your mamma with that mouth?

Guest Now now
22 hours ago, Guest Kearny Parent said:

Tsk tsk tsk...watch your blood pressure slappy!!!!

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 10:10 AM, Guest Kearny Parent said:

You see the KEARNY POLICE moving double parked cars and ticketing them?  You might be the only one in town to witness such an event! You might have Kearny mixed up with another town.

Guest Charter Member

My child is a student at the Hudson Charter School. I live in Kearny. So I don't have to drive. But lets be fair with this remark. To say that the parents of the Charter School do not get tickets for double parking. They have and do! The police go by the school every morning and the parents are told to move. Those who don't get a ticket. This is a problem at every school In Kearny. People who park In the bus zones, and double park. And even drop off kids at the red lights. It is not just that school. 

Very sad to see how closed minded people can be. Those people and their little darlings, are 95% Kearny parents and children. And for being the only school. Really! now who is telling a lie. I see it all over town. And also see and hear you people crying that tickets were given. So stop your B/S.  And  the one thing I do agree with is this. ***.                                     PS. Have a nice day.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

WOW! You people are to much.GFY. can mean a lot of things, leave it to the low class. To think it means someThing bad. GOOD FOR YOU. GOD FORGIVES YOU. BUT NO YOU HAD TO GO THERE.  Your are very sad troll.

Guest You funny
14 hours ago, Guest GFY said:

WOW! You people are to much.GFY. can mean a lot of things, leave it to the low class. To think it means someThing bad. GOOD FOR YOU. GOD FORGIVES YOU. BUT NO YOU HAD TO GO THERE.  Your are very sad troll.

Now that's funny!!!!!!!

Guest Grass is always greener!

When this experiment they call a charter school fails and it will, we will have to take the children back! That's fine by me I just wish we could somehow get rid of these narrow minded, selfish, entitled parents! Oh well one can dream!!!!!

3 hours ago, Guest Grass is always greener! said:

When this experiment they call a charter school fails and it will, we will have to take the children back! That's fine by me I just wish we could somehow get rid of these narrow minded, selfish, entitled parents! Oh well one can dream!!!!!

If parents who want their children to get the best education they can are narrow minded, selfish, entitled, then we need more of those kinds of parents!  It is everyone responsible for the long standing problems in the schools and their friends and family who work there who are selfish.   Cant predict how the charter will do, but it cant be worse than the town schools, else why would some teachers have their kids there? 

Guest Yes it can
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If parents who want their children to get the best education they can are narrow minded, selfish, entitled, then we need more of those kinds of parents!  It is everyone responsible for the long standing problems in the schools and their friends and family who work there who are selfish.   Cant predict how the charter will do, but it cant be worse than the town schools, else why would some teachers have their kids there? 

Oh yes it could be and is worse! Yea and I've heard the husband and wife teacher put their kid into the charter school because they didn't want to pay for child care! Not because they expect a better education of their child! Your children will not get a better education at a for profit school! All these people who own these charters care about is the bottom line not your kids!

Its funny you say when the charter school fails. The Kearny schools have been failing for years. FACT!! That's why so many KEARNY parents are sending their children else where. So keep crying its everyone else .But you can only place the blame of the friends and family network. That's why test scores are so bad. And start looking at who is in charge of your schools. And you will see what the problem is. You vote the msfits in and they take  care of their friends. Your taxes go up and education goes down. Remember this in November. Or you can just sign your child up for the Charter School they will be adding another grade next year. LOL!!

Guest Come on John
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Its funny you say when the charter school fails. The Kearny schools have been failing for years. FACT!! That's why so many KEARNY parents are sending their children else where. So keep crying its everyone else .But you can only place the blame of the friends and family network. That's why test scores are so bad. And start looking at who is in charge of your schools. And you will see what the problem is. You vote the msfits in and they take  care of their friends. Your taxes go up and education goes down. Remember this in November. Or you can just sign your child up for the Charter School they will be adding another grade next year. LOL!!

Funny I have two of my children in GRADUATE SCHOOL at prestigious Universities! Both products of the Kearny School System! The Kearny School System is not failing, no matter what you say! You are a bitter former BOE member! Just give it a rest John or is it Billy! My kids got a great education in Kearny!!! FACT!

In the last three years Kearny schools have gone down to failing. There was no other choice but to give the Carter School a chance for our kids. If they don't do any better, than my child has lost nothing. Because the other schools are no better or worse. And if they are a better school. Than more kids will be signing up. Money maker or not. Its always been about the childrens education. But some friends and family won't tell you that. Because the more kids that go to Charter the more money the BOE gets taken away.Sorry but if the kids aren't in the seats you don't get the cash. Didn't see the BOE CRYING WHEN ST. STEPHENS School was up and running and you got to keep all the students money.So don't cry now. You knew they were coming fir a very long time and didn't  budget for it. Now the tax payers pay for it. November is coming fast.

Guest Hey moderator

Why do you wait until a rebuttal post supporting the charter school comes up before you post! Does KOTW have an interest in the charter school? Seems like it!

Guest It's true!

Sorry it's true! Every freaking day these inconsiderate people block Midland ave by the new school! I've been here a long time and I don't remember this problem when St Stephens was still open!

Guest Still happening!

Today was a special kind of stupid or inconsiderate or both! Double parking on both sides of the street! These nice people made Midland Ave a slalom course!

Wow teacher gets beat up while in school, by a student. Aide braks it up. And the school doesn't call for help. And she doesn't report it. Tell me how good the Kearny School system is!!!!

Funny you talk about double parked cars. I see them everyday I drop my kids off at KHS. They go behind the horses. And speed up and down the street cars can't get through. Everyday. The security does nothing. And let's not tell anyone about the teacher who got attacked, because ******* doesn't want the parents to talk.TO LATE. People talk. And  now we want to know what is  the BOE doing about it. What happens to the kid? What happens to the principal who didn't even call the police to report it. And what is Blood goin to do with the misfit staff she has. More family and friends screw upsin the great Kearny School system.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Survey says

Ok did a drive by tour of all of our schools this morning! The only school besides the charter that I saw cars double parked was Garfield and that was just one car! Midland had multiple double parked cars!