Voice of Reason

Guest Kearny Senior

Guest Kearny Senior

This election is not about Democrat or Republican. This election will be about the future of America and the country our children will live in. If Hillary's elected, she will appoint 3 to 5 SC Justices who will of course be far left people who will give Hillary free rein to ignore the constitution. She has already pledged to open the floodgates  to illegals and create a borderless country. And of course all these illegals will receive food stamps, housing and tuition.  She seems oblivious to our 20 trillion debt which will only grow under a Hillary presidency. This is the same woman who said 36 times "I don't remember" when questioned by the FBI about her e-mails. My hope is that Americans will vote in Nov., not just D's or R's

Guest 2smart4u
23 hours ago, Guest Kearny Senior said:

This election is not about Democrat or Republican. This election will be about the future of America and the country our children will live in. If Hillary's elected, she will appoint 3 to 5 SC Justices who will of course be far left people who will give Hillary free rein to ignore the constitution. She has already pledged to open the floodgates  to illegals and create a borderless country. And of course all these illegals will receive food stamps, housing and tuition.  She seems oblivious to our 20 trillion debt which will only grow under a Hillary presidency. This is the same woman who said 36 times "I don't remember" when questioned by the FBI about her e-mails. My hope is that Americans will vote in Nov., not just D's or R's

If everyone understood what's at stake in people this election, Trump would win in a landslide. However, the polls show that many people don't know or don't care, as long as the food stamps etc. keep coming. The fate of America will be decided soon.

Seriously, it's because I do understand completely what is at stake that I'm voting for Hilary.  Donald Trump is a tantrum throwing, insult flinging, unprepared, uninformed, racist who is looking out to secure more tax breaks and tax relief for himself and his buddies.  Sorry, American (and the rest of the world) will not be great with a President Trump in place.

Guest We get it..you dont
4 hours ago, Guest 2smart4u said:

If everyone understood what's at stake in people this election, Trump would win in a landslide. However, the polls show that many people don't know or don't care, as long as the food stamps etc. keep coming. The fate of America will be decided soon.

Maybe everyone DOES understand what's at stake here and you are wrong...again. Trumps first foray into international relations ends in the Mexican president calling trump a liar. He can't be believed or trusted. His record of economic knowledge is based in his repeated bankruptcies screwing over workers, suppliers, contractors and ruling small businesses along the way. If he's believable, let's go with his prior comments that Hillary would make a great president.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:31 PM, Guest We get it..you dont said:

Maybe everyone DOES understand what's at stake here and you are wrong...again. Trumps first foray into international relations ends in the Mexican president calling trump a liar. He can't be believed or trusted. His record of economic knowledge is based in his repeated bankruptcies screwing over workers, suppliers, contractors and ruling small businesses along the way. If he's believable, let's go with his prior comments that Hillary would make a great president.

"He can't be believed or trusted". That's a good one.  And Hillary's a paragon of virtue.  How are things in Oz ?

Guest Just answer the question
On September 7, 2016 at 7:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

"He can't be believed or trusted". That's a good one.  And Hillary's a paragon of virtue.  How are things in Oz ?

Somehow, you can't answer a simple question. I never said Hillary is a paragon of virtue - you did. Should we believe the trump that said "Hillary would make a great president" or the trump that has all his clothing made in China, Malaysia, Vietnam,, Bangladesh, etc and feels that's how you make America great again.