town festival and street fair

Guest magician

Guest magician

saw an advertisement,on that new electronic billboard for the street fest/fair, in our town. it also made the observer. multi-cultural ? pagent queens ?  parade? didn't  see  any   white people ,  only pictures of  south americans! even the marching band  , represented by  south americans ! hey mayor,and council .....  .......wots up ?   hey , the guy running the show, the one by the community center. their using you.   SMARTEN UP !   

I saw the billboard ads, they are wonderful.  Mayor Fife, Councilman Anselmo Millan and the council (those that help some don't) are bringing a nice thing to the Town and you make a racist comment.  The pictures on the billboard are of a young girl dancing, a group of Queens all white from what I can tell, and the marching band is the Harrison High School marching band.  What's your white ass talking about!  You will be the guy thanking Mayor Fife and Councilman Millan for a wonderful weekend but not help in anyway because your racist mind has to justify that you are better than everyone else.  Check out ALL the wonderful people who participated last year http://www.harrisonfest.org/parade-pictures/

On 8/17/2016 at 1:35 PM, Guest magician said:

saw an advertisement,on that new electronic billboard for the street fest/fair, in our town. it also made the observer. multi-cultural ? pagent queens ?  parade? didn't  see  any   white people ,  only pictures of  south americans! even the marching band  , represented by  south americans ! hey mayor,and council .....  .......wots up ?   hey , the guy running the show, the one by the community center. their using you.   SMARTEN UP !   

Here is a video of the "only pictures of south americans! even the marching band" of the band on the billboard.  It's the Harrison High School band.  Not sure all of them are originally from south american.  But last time I checked the only natives to America are the Indians and we've treated them like shit.  People like you treated them like shit. 

On 8/18/2016 at 7:00 PM, Guest HHS said:

I saw the billboard ads, they are wonderful.  Mayor Fife, Councilman Anselmo Millan and the council (those that help some don't) are bringing a nice thing to the Town and you make a racist comment.  The pictures on the billboard are of a young girl dancing, a group of Queens all white from what I can tell, and the marching band is the Harrison High School marching band.  What's your white ass talking about!  You will be the guy thanking Mayor Fife and Councilman Millan for a wonderful weekend but not help in anyway because your racist mind has to justify that you are better than everyone else.  Check out ALL the wonderful people who participated last year http://www.harrisonfest.org/parade-pictures/

you better put your glasses on, and look, at that billboard agian !  i,m a racist  because i said white ?   be real.... did i hurt your feelings, are you going to cry ?     look poncho...go ride your burro, and keep your lip shut ! KISS MY WHITE ASS

Edited by KOTW
Note: Guest replied within the quoted section. Read backwards from Ass.

13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You're definitely  a racist because you said " look poncho...go ride your burro, and keep your lip shut ! KISS MY WHITE ASS"

It's guys like you that go nowhere all you have as an identity is your racist asses.

The Harrison High School band is on a billboard and you are complaining.  Why?  Because you don't have the persistence or stamina to learn how to play a musical instrument. All you have is hatred and self petty masked by tough guy attitude.

i really didn't say anything  with a racial tone in my post.  what's the matter?  are you offended by the word  WHITE .    your  hatred of  white  people is evident.   telling me to get my white ass  outa here  ?     i felt the advertisement was incorrect, and asked  where are the white people ?  when i went back at you, and called you poncho...... i'm a racist   you put your nose  where  it doesn't belong.  ......nice    band   video,  i  was in the  hhs band    when iwas in grammar school,  and   all through hhs . 

• 2 months later...
Guest Mr Carl.

All the original poster was asking was Where are any of the Caucasian people in the advertised pictures? Is this any indication of racist Latino people by excluding  Caucasian people from the town. Is it an indication of how the Latino population of Harrison wants it's image of the town represented as a Latino only town. The Electronic billboard in question is right across from Economy hardware on Harrison ave. Perfect viewing spot for drivers that are stopped at that light to see.We have to face facts here. Harrison is being abandoned by most of it's Caucasian people. Latino people are moving into the town and are assuming new lives and positions in the schools and in politics.Am I racist by saying a lot of Peruvian people that are settling in town are very rude, dirty and ungrateful for their new town they live in. That the Caucasian people that were here before them were more friendly, were cleaner, and were very grateful for the town and actually loved it. All it takes is a fifteen minute drive through all the blocks of town as visual proof. Municipal garbage cans are overfilled with residential trash. Am I racist for bringing up these truths?