Random thoughts

Guest Kearny Christian

Guest Kearny Christian

It should be clear to anyone with a functioning brain that Hillary is not worthy of the presidency. It will be interesting to see if she's indicted or if corruption has reached the level of the Justice Dept. .If she's not indicted and becomes the dem. candidate, we'll see how many democrats vote with their brains and not their ideology.

Guest Studies and Observations

So, the Director of the FBI ADMITS that she violated the law multiple times.....but then states that she isn't going to be charged....then, THEN he has the unmitigated GALL to "Caution" us, that just because Clinton go away with it.....anyone ELSE who does the same will face the consequences.   The fun bit will see people bending backwards to justify this, and condone it.

We thought that the FBI internal corruption was rooted out after the Bulger debavle....looks like it's alive and well still.

It must be nice to be one if the "More Equal" Animals on the farm.

Guest Compared to whom?

Compared to Herr Drumpf, Hillary Clinton is abundantly qualified to be president. To anyone with a functioning brain, she has to win the election.

Guest Studies and Observations
On 7/11/2016 at 5:20 PM, Guest Compared to whom? said:

Compared to Herr Drumpf, Hillary Clinton is abundantly qualified to be president. To anyone with a functioning brain, she has to win the election.

Glad to see how OK you are with Corruption and lies....as long as they're by a politician of the right Party.  The amusing thing is that Bernie (I hate the Party Establishment) Sanders has also shown HIS true colors, and endorsed her.  As it stands right now, in November I will be writing in "None of the Above are Acceptable".

Guest Patriot

She's not out of the woods yet. The FBI is still investigating the Clinton Foundation, where millions are alleged to have been misappropriated. But after this e-mail debacle all bets are off.

"Abundantly qualified" ??   ISIS, China and Russia agree, so it must be true.

Guest 2smart4u
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 8:54 AM, Guest Studies and Observations said:

Glad to see how OK you are with Corruption and lies....as long as they're by a politician of the right Party.  The amusing thing is that Bernie (I hate the Party Establishment) Sanders has also shown HIS true colors, and endorsed her.  As it stands right now, in November I will be writing in "None of the Above are Acceptable".

There's a new movie coming out on July 22., Hillary's America.  Previews I've read say it's an eye-opener to the real Hillary and Bill Clinton's history of crimes and corruption.