Bad news for the Queen

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Fox News is reporting FBI Director Comey and AG Lynch have been meeting regularly over the Hillary investigation. The FBI is now bringing in Hillary's aids for interviews with Hillary to follow. Expect an indictment of the Queen sometime before the convention. It may be coming down to Trump vs. Bernie.

Guest Guest

Fox News is reporting FBI Director Comey and AG Lynch have been meeting regularly over the Hillary investigation. The FBI is now bringing in Hillary's aids for interviews with Hillary to follow. Expect an indictment of the Queen sometime before the convention. It may be coming down to Trump vs. Bernie.[/quote

Ok I'll mark it on my calendar. After all, who's more credible and accurate than you? While you're at it could you post the link to the final trump report on Obama's Kenyan citizenship? Thank you.

Guest 2smart4u

Fox News is reporting FBI Director Comey and AG Lynch have been meeting regularly over the Hillary investigation. The FBI is now bringing in Hillary's aids for interviews with Hillary to follow. Expect an indictment of the Queen sometime before the convention. It may be coming down to Trump vs. Bernie.[/quote

Ok I'll mark it on my calendar. After all, who's more credible and accurate than you? While you're at it could you post the link to the final trump report on Obama's Kenyan citizenship? Thank you.

When you can't dispute the facts, deflect. Regardless of whether Trump or Cruz is our next president, the Ice Queen is done. This 68 year old crone will take up knitting and babysitting her grand daughter. Grand dad Bubba's dreams of being the WH Chief of Interns are dashed.

The irony of an indicted ex president and his indicted presidential candidate wife is amazing.

Guest Shane Murphy

Well hows this working out for you? SHes still no in jail, still running for pres. Yes youve been screaming shes going to jail forever now. Time to find some new wishes. Or something better to do with your time then start a new topic every other day on a board with 3 people