Good Friday reflection

Guest Sister Judith

Guest Sister Judith

I went to Good Friday services yesterday and came home and turned on the news. I am disgusted with my republican candidates. During what should be a penitent, reflective time for our "Christian" presidential front runners, we are subjected to endless accusations of lying, nude wive pictures, ugly wife attacks, mental illness charges.

NOT presidential material, NOT Christian-like, and I'm done with them. Praying for a reasonable independent or third party candidate to save our country from this disgusting reality show republican display

Guest Kearny Senior

I went to Good Friday services yesterday and came home and turned on the news. I am disgusted with my republican candidates. During what should be a penitent, reflective time for our "Christian" presidential front runners, we are subjected to endless accusations of lying, nude wive pictures, ugly wife attacks, mental illness charges.

NOT presidential material, NOT Christian-like, and I'm done with them. Praying for a reasonable independent or third party candidate to save our country from this disgusting reality show republican display

Barney, This is your first post that didn't mention FF's. Are you getting over your obsession with dreaming about becoming a firefighter?

Guest Sam I Am

AMEN! And Happy Easter to all.

Guest Guest

Barney, This is your first post that didn't mention FF's. Are you getting over your obsession with dreaming about becoming a firefighter?

How on earth did you get to your tired old Barney comments from this topic? #findyourmedsnow. #youcouldhavedementia.

Guest Your probation officer

That's very sweet, Barney.

You just imagine Barney in every post, behind every comment? Have you discussed your fixation about a purple dinosaur with your mental health professional? Try doing some good, volunteer at a senior center, church etc. meals on wheels. Just stay away from kids - your court order is still in effect.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Guest Guest

How on earth did you get to your tired old Barney comments from this topic? #findyourmedsnow. #youcouldhavedementia.

I'll take Dementia for $100 Alec..............................

Guest Kearny Senior

I'll take Dementia for $100 Alec..............................

Barney, I don't think you're tired and old. You're just not smart enough to pass the FF tests.

Guest KPDRetired1

Barney, I don't think you're tired and old. You're just not smart enough to pass the FF tests.

I didnt need to take the FD test....I did my 25 years as a Kearny Police Officer...I had and STILL have very close (and lifelong) Friends on Kearny Fire. They do their thing, I do My thing. The fact that You just don't seem to understand that this Police/Fire Animosity nonsense you keep insisting on trying to foment here Doesnt exist in Kearny is amusing in a pathetic sort of way.

Guest Guest

I didnt need to take the FD test....I did my 25 years as a Kearny Police Officer...I had and STILL have very close (and lifelong) Friends on Kearny Fire. They do their thing, I do My thing. The fact that You just don't seem to understand that this Police/Fire Animosity nonsense you keep insisting on trying to foment here Doesnt exist in Kearny is amusing in a pathetic sort of way.

Yeah, he/she/it sees some fictional police/fire rivalry in every post. It is pathetic and sad, probably a reflection of a wasted, unfulfilled life that never met their childhood dream.

Guest Kearny Senior

You haven't been paying attention. Barney is the one that posts hateful and disparaging remarks about FF's. Because the KPD has a member that obviously hates FF's for whatever reason isn't my problem.

Guest KPDRetired1

You haven't been paying attention. Barney is the one that posts hateful and disparaging remarks about FF's. Because the KPD has a member that obviously hates FF's for whatever reason isn't my problem.

And here I thought you couldn't post anything more idiotic...... Way to go Jethro

Guest Guest

Yeah, he/she/it sees some fictional police/fire rivalry in every post. It is pathetic and sad, probably a reflection of a wasted, unfulfilled life that never met their childhood dream.

Thank you Dr. Phil. Let's hope Barney reads this and gets some help.