History repeating itself ?

Guest Just Judy

Guest Just Judy

It's said that Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Now we have Obama dancing and partying while ISIS bombs Brussels and kills two Americans. I think our feckless leader has quit. Between now and Jan.20, he'll put a lot of mileage on AFOne on the taxpayer dime, flying to Hawaii at least once and to the left coast 3 or 4 times, yoking it up with his leftist admirers.

I don't see him doing much of anything, maybe releasing a few more terrorists from Gitmo. Weather permitting, maybe an Easter egg hunt.

Guest Guest

It's said that Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Now we have Obama dancing and partying while ISIS bombs Brussels and kills two Americans. I think our feckless leader has quit. Between now and Jan.20, he'll put a lot of mileage on AFOne on the taxpayer dime, flying to Hawaii at least once and to the left coast 3 or 4 times, yoking it up with his leftist admirers.

I don't see him doing much of anything, maybe releasing a few more terrorists from Gitmo. Weather permitting, maybe an Easter egg

hunt.

I think you're finally onto something! History IS repeating itself with anti-religion rants from trump, fights at his nazi-style rallies, threats, etc. Germany 1939!!!

Guest 2smart4u

I think you're finally onto something! History IS repeating itself with anti-religion rants from trump, fights at his nazi-style rallies, threats, etc. Germany 1939!!!

Gobbledygook.