Nancy Reagan died

Guest Guest

Guest Just Judy

It takes a REAL Scumbag to make jokes at the expense of a dead lady....thanks for Living right down to the usual level for Liberals

If anyone thinks this very classy, gracious women was anything but mortified by this disgraceful gop circus with p**is size, slandering, scurrilous jabs at one another and other khardasian style behaviors especially in light of Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment, you're the scumbag along with your embarrassing party. Glass houses and all, you know.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest 2smart4u

If anyone thinks this very classy, gracious women was anything but mortified by this disgraceful gop circus with p**is size, slandering, scurrilous jabs at one another and other khardasian style behaviors especially in light of Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment, you're the scumbag along with your embarrassing party. Glass houses and all, you know.

It sounds to me like you're angry because you realize the serial liar will not follow her sleezy rapist husband into the WH. Not to worry, any Republican who is elected president could never take away the title, "Most Corrupt" from the Clintons. That title is safe forever.

Guest Guest

It sounds to me like you're angry because you realize the serial liar will not follow her sleezy rapist husband into the WH. Not to worry, any Republican who is elected president could never take away the title, "Most Corrupt" from the Clintons. That title is safe forever.

Angry? Hardly. Just disappointed in McCain's choice of Palin on his ticket and any of the current cop of KKKrazy gop candidates. Same views as Nancy Reagan that they're killing republicanism.

Get over yourself.

Guest 2smart4u

Angry? Hardly. Just disappointed in McCain's choice of Palin on his ticket and any of the current cop of KKKrazy gop candidates. Same views as Nancy Reagan that they're killing republicanism.

Get over yourself.

Say hello to Dorothy for me..

Guest Guest

Say hello to Dorothy for me..[/quot

Forget Global warming discussions and concentrate on personal stupidity. You're are definitely exhibiting signs