When does Ice Queen drop out ?

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The FBI is soon to begin impaneling a Grand Jury to look at the mountains of evidence against the Ice Queen. Director Comey, a former prosecutor is leading the 100+ agents putting the case together.

The final straw was the State Dept. announcing that the identity of CIA agents operating undercover may have been revealed by the Top Secret e-mails on her personal server.

Of course none of this will be seen on MSNBC or CNN so watch Fox and put down the Kool-Aid.

The FBI is soon to begin impaneling a Grand Jury to look at the mountains of evidence against the Ice Queen. Director Comey, a former prosecutor is leading the 100+ agents putting the case together.

The final straw was the State Dept. announcing that the identity of CIA agents operating undercover may have been revealed by the Top Secret e-mails on her personal server.

Of course none of this will be seen on MSNBC or CNN so watch Fox and put down the Kool-Aid.

I can't watch fox, Megyn Kelly "has blood coming out of her wherever" (Donald Trump quote 2015)

Guest Ice Queen fan

Can't we talk about global warming instead ?

If Fox is pushing the story that Hillary Clinton is going to be indicted, then they're feeding their viewers a fairy tale (what a surprise!). I don't have to worry about not getting the news by not watching Fox. If Hillary was ever indicted, it would be in The New York Times. The reason we don't read about things like this in the Times is that they never happened, and never will happen.

Guest 2smart4u

If Fox is pushing the story that Hillary Clinton is going to be indicted, then they're feeding their viewers a fairy tale (what a surprise!). I don't have to worry about not getting the news by not watching Fox. If Hillary was ever indicted, it would be in The New York Times. The reason we don't read about things like this in the Times is that they never happened, and never will happen.

Well, Mr. Guest, I'll be sure to let you know when she's charged by the FBI with various felonies. And then I'll let you know when she drops out of the presidential race. I hope I can type while I'm laughing my ass off.

Guest Patriot

Say hello to Dorothy for me.