snow removal

Guest bovine lover

Friends in other towns report that their towns were plowing roads all days friday, as soon as the snow hit 3 inches. There was a lot of the white stuff but why wait until its too deep for smaller trucks?

Guest Snowed In.

The town is doing an excellent job with snow removal, in my opinion. The crews are working steadily, and the plan of attack is well-coordinated.

Thank you Mr. Mayor for your unbiased opinion.

so what does everyone think of the job so far in kearny .....I know it was a big snowfall ,but it was not a surprise ....me I'm saying there doing a poor job

me I'm saying you have the writing skills of a 5th grader.

Guest Concerned Taxpayer

What is the cost of the snow removal operation?

How much is it costing to have private dump trucks haul the snow?

How much is a snow melting machine?

The cost of these machines would have already paid for themselves. Given the cost of hiring a private company. $400,000. for playgrounds and don't have enough equipment to clear away snow. What a waste of money!

Someone please answer the taxpayers, they deserve an answer.

What is the cost of the snow removal operation?

How much is it costing to have private dump trucks haul the snow?

How much is a snow melting machine?

The cost of these machines would have already paid for themselves. Given the cost of hiring a private company. $400,000. for playgrounds and don't have enough equipment to clear away snow. What a waste of money!

Someone please answer the taxpayers, they deserve an answer.

Kearny had the opportunity to split the cost of a machine several years ago with Harrison..they chose not to do so. Kearny HAD a Policy of clearing Snow Emergency Streets Curb to Curb..they no longer do do, because Your Mayor is more worried about people complaining, than Public Safety. Now this is the result. YOU FOLKS Wanted this...now you get to Live with it.