Global Warming

Guest Just Judy

Guest Just Judy

My husband's outside shoveling the global warming that's really starting to pile up. Half of the country is being effected by one of the greatest global warming events in history, snow is falling in Panama City.

Washington DC is expecting 3 feet making it one of the biggest global warming events in history.

My husband's outside shoveling the global warming that's really starting to pile up. Half of the country is being effected by one of the greatest global warming events in history, snow is falling in Panama City.

Washington DC is expecting 3 feet making it one of the biggest global warming events in history.

I had a feeling some idiot would say that.

Look, stupid, it's snowing. That doesn't mean it's colder than usual.

Meanwhile, the data for 2015 just came out. 2015 was the warmest year on record, surpassing 2014 by .23 degrees Farenheit. Look up the latest NOAA report and learn some facts. Maybe you could even stop being a complete idiot.

But I doubt it.

??????? Get an education. If your attempting humor.......don't. Last I heard warm moist air creates the weather pattern we just experienced. Today was 35 degrees. Google North Eastern "Noreaster". Think Hurricane without the wind.

Only in America!!!! We managed to turn theory and data driven hypothesis into a political topic. Since I'm a nice guy I help you a little. "Global Warming" is not a two dimensional "the planet is getting hotter so why is it snowing" theory. As the planet warms....and it is warming.....weather patterns will shift. These shifts can create such things as massive hurricanes, wild fires, global desertification of grasslands, fish kills, drought, 60 degree days in January, tremendous amounts of moisture being dumped via a nor-easter........ect

Read.....not political fan fair, not papers written by oil companies, actual scientific papers written by scientists. Just don't listen to soccer moms who just repeat what they hear on Fox news.

WOW! Is that what happened? I thought it was warm moist air rising off of the abnormally warm Gulf. Crazy. You should head over to the Kearny Teachers page and explain why teachers shouldn't get a raise. Maybe you can be our kids science teacher instead. You can even teach a lesson on how Jesus walked with dinosaurs. That will be fun.

Guest EducatedInNJ

Are you ignorant? Last year was the warmest on record, for the entire globe. What? We had a storm of historic proportions so golbal warming cant be happening? How about global warming fueled the intensity of this storm. Let me guess, youre rooting for trump right? LOL foolish