still working ?

Guest changeling

Guest changeling

without getting into deep...... why is the fellow with the dui , still working ? what kind of bs are they going to try this time ? he should have been suspended ! remember no C D L no job !

let's see what HAPPENS NOW !! isn't this the second time this guys ben involved in

something fishy ? yet he worked the other day, on the town , for M L K day !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr Cosman.

We hear that a huge shipmen t of Chapstick was spotted being unloaded at the DPW, Wonder what it will be used for. A lot of asskissing I suppose. Let's get this out there, Call a news network and let's get this story on tv news.

It's called "Due Process" look up the meaning. The town Can't fire someone at will, or they can be sued. Yes he was arrested and charged...but he is considered innocent until prove guilty by the COURTS. Not some anonymous idiots on a local website. Upon CONVICTION he loses his license, not before, and upon CONVICTION he can then be fired for cause. Personally, I'd like to see the penalties for DUI raised considerably, but it's not my call, that is left to the legislature as per the State's Constitution.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest scoop johnson

It's called "Due Process" look up the meaning. The town Can't fire someone at will, or they can be sued. Yes he was arrested and charged...but he is considered innocent until prove guilty by the COURTS. Not some anonymous idiots on a local website. Upon CONVICTION he loses his license, not before, and upon CONVICTION he can then be fired for cause. Personally, I'd like to see the penalties for DUI raised considerably, but it's not my call, that is left to the legislature as per the State's Constitution.

yes, someone with thoughtful, intelligent insight. so much 3rd grade knee jerking here all the time.