Kearny/Harrison Firefighter Drug Pensions

Guest Allab

As 2016 starts, I am curious to how many fired/retired Kearny and Harrison Firefighters are receiving taxpayer funded automatic lifetime pensions for using drugs? I know that Harrison had quite a few but am not sure about Kearny. $100,000.00 salary X 40% crackhead allowance = $40,000 a year for life for using or distributing illegal drugs. Private sector employers would kick an employee to the curb for drug use. Unskilled and uneducated Firefighters with a high school diploma or G.E.D. retiring early for testing dirty for illegal drugs is a horrific example to set for the children. Do Teachers get a crackhead pension for meth or cocaine use? Inquiring minds want to know!

Guest Kearny Senior

As 2016 starts, I am curious to how many fired/retired Kearny and Harrison Firefighters are receiving taxpayer funded automatic lifetime pensions for using drugs? I know that Harrison had quite a few but am not sure about Kearny. $100,000.00 salary X 40% crackhead allowance = $40,000 a year for life for using or distributing illegal drugs. Private sector employers would kick an employee to the curb for drug use. Unskilled and uneducated Firefighters with a high school diploma or G.E.D. retiring early for testing dirty for illegal drugs is a horrific example to set for the children. Do Teachers get a crackhead pension for meth or cocaine use? Inquiring minds want to know!

Barney, You need a new topic, you've worn this one out.

Since Pensions are public record...why not name them???? Afraid????