Kearny schools

Guest cheese

Am I the only one who feels the centralized middle school was a good idea? It seems my children and their friends are better prepared for high school. Does anyone else agree?

Guest Kearny mom

The school seems to be a success. My son seemed better prepared for the transition up to the high school. It was a big adjustment for the teachers and students but they pulled it off. I know its a taboo to compliment teachers but they pulled that one off preaty good. I have to admit. Yay for Kearny.....we officially arrived to the 1980's. Only thirty more years to catch up on.

My daughter tells me that Lincoln has been a positive experience. Thank god for Mrs Blood. She is pulling the district out of the dark ages. Koodos to the teachers and kids for their efforts.

The school seems to be a success. My son seemed better prepared for the transition up to the high school. It was a big adjustment for the teachers and students but they pulled it off. I know its a taboo to compliment teachers but they pulled that one off preaty good. I have to admit. Yay for Kearny.....we officially arrived to the 1980's. Only thirty more years to catch up on.

Please say you weren't educated in Kearny!

Lol....why? I know my english isn't perfect but a centralized middle school (including sixth grade by the way) is somthing the districts in the state have been doing since 1990 or so. I was educated in Kearny and it wasn't until I gained a substantial amount of outside perspective that I reliazed my home town was behind the times......is that so bad to admit? Is it wrong of me to say that I feel our town is finally moving in the right direction? A large district like Kearny is going to move slowly but face it...we are headed in the right direction.....finally.