Communist In Chief

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Barry vetoed military pay raises because there was no money in the bill for closing Gitmo and more

social programs. Apparently 45% of the population on food stamps isn't enough.

• 1 month later...
Guest Shane Murphy

Back up your garbage spewing with facts. 45% of the population is not on food stamps. Watching Fox news again I see? Well lets see. SInce Obama took office from the joke before him who caused the housing collapse and the worst depression since the great depression, he has:

• The economy has added nearly 7.9 million jobs, and the unemployment rate is now lower than the historical median.
  • Business establishment start-ups have increased by 20 percent, and the number of job openings is the highest in more than 14 years.
  • The purchasing power of weekly paychecks is up 2.6 percent, despite some recent slippage.
  • U.S. oil production is up 94 percent. Wind and solar power are up 252 percent. U.S. dependency on oil imports is down to the lowest point since the 1970s.
  • The percentage of foreigners who say they approve of the U.S. is up in most countries including France, Britain, Japan, Mexico, Turkey, Pakistan and even Israel, where it stands at 81 percent of those polled this year. One of the few exceptions is Russia, where U.S. favorability has plunged to 15 percent.

Post facts, not garbage you think is true. Oh and leave your real name too, dont be a chump. You cant stand behind your speech, what kind of person are you?

Guest Patriot

Back up your garbage spewing with facts. 45% of the population is not on food stamps. Watching Fox news again I see? Well lets see. SInce Obama took office from the joke before him who caused the housing collapse and the worst depression since the great depression, he has:

• The economy has added nearly 7.9 million jobs, and the unemployment rate is now lower than the historical median.
  • Business establishment start-ups have increased by 20 percent, and the number of job openings is the highest in more than 14 years.
  • The purchasing power of weekly paychecks is up 2.6 percent, despite some recent slippage.
  • U.S. oil production is up 94 percent. Wind and solar power are up 252 percent. U.S. dependency on oil imports is down to the lowest point since the 1970s.
  • The percentage of foreigners who say they approve of the U.S. is up in most countries including France, Britain, Japan, Mexico, Turkey, Pakistan and even Israel, where it stands at 81 percent of those polled this year. One of the few exceptions is Russia, where U.S. favorability has plunged to 15 percent.

Post facts, not garbage you think is true. Oh and leave your real name too, dont be a chump. You cant stand behind your speech, what kind of person are you?

I'm an idiot who doesn't care about the facts, because whatever I believe is the truth, and you should know that. I'm an authoritarian, and if you don't agree with me, then you're stupid. Isn't that obvious?