Khs disaster

Guest eyes wide open

Guest Guest$$

Does the public know the boe has to pay the contractor who was fired at the high school there full profit plus legal fees . I bet the business administrator will skate through this one too.

Full profit and legal fees!! Why didn't they just let him finish the job?

Guest Stevenson Construction

Full profit and legal fees!! Why didn't they just let him finish the job?

, because the job was not getting done but the money was going bye bye, it's called trying to stop the bleeding, now this "new" Board does not have a clue on how to manage or even complete it, but they're paying dick ********* $650 a Day to baby sit sit the board secretary and director of plant services not to mention spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on "their" architects.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Disgusted

, because the job was not getting done but the money was going bye bye, it's called trying to stop the bleeding, now this "new" Board does not have a clue on how to manage or even complete it, but they're paying dick ********* $650 a Day to baby sit sit the board secretary and director of plant services not to mention spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on "their" architects.

Wow! This is getting ridiculous; what is it now, 8 or 10 years since it started? What exactly does a Director of Physical Plant or Maintenance, whatever, do? Aren't they supposed to oversee things like this, along with the business administrator? Shouldn't he be some sort of engineer? Isn't he paid well and doesn't he have an assistant? And there is not enough money to give the teachers a small raise. It is outrageous that the students and teachers have to work and study in a building like that!

Guest eyes wide open

That school building is disgraceful as a learning institution , it's so distract full .I bet the administration has better conditions. Oh wait they do. This reminds me of when the major car companies flew into Washington in there private jets asking for bail out money.

Guest Hellary Cliton

Gee, you're that angry at 6:30 in the morning? Have some coffee, go back to bed and pull the covers over your head.

Have some coffee and go back to bed? Or maybe a sleeping pill and out for a drive? Are you that clueless?

Guest Voodoo Queen

Does the public know the boe has to pay the contractor who was fired at the high school there full profit plus legal fees . I bet the business administrator will skate through this one too.

Remember our Interim Superintendent Bolandi and the Fab5? Happened on their watch. Go figure.

Guest guest

Remember our Interim Superintendent Bolandi and the Fab5? Happened on their watch. Go figure.

Really? Viscuso introduced the resolution to terminate the contractor while Bernadette McDonald was the Board President. Just check the minutes from the March 18, 2013 meeting. The whole board was in agreement. But you should know that, you keep the minutes ****.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Joe Friday

Where's the fact checker? Unfortunately you're not accurate, but surely biased, 4 of the board members who decided this are STILL on the board and the vote was unanimous 9-0 to get rid of the contractor . The public can thank personally, than ********* ********, whose public statements blew this case when she stated in the newspaper that the contractor was fired because they were not performing and not doing a good job. That opened the door for this lawsuit and gave the house away because her comments were damaging and defamatory. So let's not forget about the Foolish 4, who have now expanded into the 9 nitwits. Hold on tight taxpayers these people can't get out of their own way. By the way it's true that Mrs. *********'s old friend Mr. ****** ******** has been in the school district for months now getting paid $650.00 a day, that's more than the Superintendent , to do what ?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Voodoo Queen

Really? Viscuso introduced the resolution to terminate the contractor while Bernadette McDonald was the Board President. Just check the minutes from the March 18, 2013 meeting. The whole board was in agreement. But you should know that, you keep the minutes ****.

Better dig a little a deeper and check your facts. The high school project took a nose dive when the Fab5 terminated the contract with DF Gibson Architects back in 2011. It too was terminated for convenience. Firing the original architect killed the project. The resolution was moved by Mr. Castelli and seconded by Mr. Leadbeater. The Fab5, their interim superintendent and their lawyer concocted the master plan to replace the architect because of an agenda for "fixing" the district. It's obvious now how that worked out.

Guest eyes wide open

You will here it first here boe will loose this appeal with the the facade law suit additional 1.6 million on top of the 2.975 thanks epic for there advice

Guest Guest

Joe Friday, not your real name. But, close enough. I know who you are.

You have the nerve to insult board members who had nothing to do with the high school mess. These are people who volunteer time each month to attend a board meeting, take time to attend several committee meetings and attend and support school events. They don't get paid. But, you call them nitwits.

For the first time in a long time there is a united board. Working to correct the district's problems.

you need to have some respect for people. You show a bad example of how your parent's raised you.

BOE if you read this trash site, please know there are people who support you.

Guest Guest

Joe Friday, not your real name. But, close enough. I know who you are.

You have the nerve to insult board members who had nothing to do with the high school mess. These are people who volunteer time each month to attend a board meeting, take time to attend several committee meetings and attend and support school events. They don't get paid. But, you call them nitwits.

For the first time in a long time there is a united board. Working to correct the district's problems.

you need to have some respect for people. You show a bad example of how your parent's raised you.

BOE if you read this trash site, please know there are people who support you.

Right , and board members before these people were paid CEO salaries to engage in the same criteria correct ??

This is not a united Board, but a few newbies, who were or are friends with the incumbents and were hand picked because they knew they would drink the kool aid and fall in line. Status quo, don't rock the boat and believe everything we tell you is gospel. Come on people here don't buy your BS, this has been going on forever.

You write of showing respect and calling this site a "trash site" yet I am certain you have used this platform countless times to bash, name call and "disrespect" anyone and everyone who were not a member of the "CLUB" ! So get off your pedestal and get over it.

Guest guest

I never went on this site. Neighbors would speak of it saying if you want to know what's going on in town look at KOTW.

When I read how people(neighbors) trash each other it seemed that people are two faced.

It upsets me to see people who volunteer their time, that includes past board members get trashed.

So the truth is it is a site that you can say what's on your mind and not have to face anyone.

You assumed that I was on this site before but, I have not.

Before I go let me say. There are a lot of angry people in Kearny who are looking for ways to rid of their anger. This site is perfect for that.

Guest Rut Ro

I never went on this site. Neighbors would speak of it saying if you want to know what's going on in town look at KOTW.

When I read how people(neighbors) trash each other it seemed that people are two faced.

It upsets me to see people who volunteer their time, that includes past board members get trashed.

So the truth is it is a site that you can say what's on your mind and not have to face anyone.

You assumed that I was on this site before but, I have not.

Before I go let me say. There are a lot of angry people in Kearny who are looking for ways to rid of their anger. This site is perfect for that.

Sorry, not buying it, you never have been on this site but you know who I am? ?????

Guest Concerned Citizen

Joe Friday,Rut Ro, one of your many names you post with. You are so angry!

You post under different names to keep the discussion going.

You need to get a hobby or something to keep you busy.

Oh, wait you do have a hobby. You like debating with yourself

And being a champion of Fab5.

Guest Name Game

Joe Friday,Rut Ro, one of your many names you post with. You are so angry!

You post under different names to keep the discussion going.

You need to get a hobby or something to keep you busy.

Oh, wait you do have a hobby. You like debating with yourself

And being a champion of Fab5.

Another Einstein who has everything figured out, or maybe the same person who has never been on this site before. No anger here........and I'm sure you're not really a "concerned citizen" either. BTW, your post is pretty stupid, debating with yourself would mean answering your own posts, which was not done and a champion of the fab5 makes no sense because I guess you don't like the fab5 but you refer to a member of the fab5 as a champion. Aahhhhh why am I even explaining you know it all already.

Guest KHS alum

Let's talk about the High School. What's going on? Don't see anyone working there.

How long before it's finish?

How long before it's "finish" ?? Good grief, another scholar.