Joe Gaffe and Pocahontas ?

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

With the Ice Queen sinking deeper and deeper into her legal problems, the dems are scrambling to come up with an alternative. Sanders and Gore are unelectable so it looks like the King of Misspeak is going to be drafted with the Indian Princess joining him. This could be the biggest landslide victory for the GOP since Lincoln.

With the Ice Queen sinking deeper and deeper into her legal problems, the dems are scrambling to come up with an alternative. Sanders and Gore are unelectable so it looks like the King of Misspeak is going to be drafted with the Indian Princess joining him. This could be the biggest landslide victory for the GOP since Lincoln.

There you have it folks. The Punxsutawney pill who predicted Giuliani would beat Clinton in 2008 has spoken. You can bet on it!?

Guest Just Judy

I think you're probably right. I also think Trump will win the nomination. As far as Trump's choice for VP, that's a tough one but

I'll go with Cruz for now.

I think you're probably right. I also think Trump will win the nomination. As far as Trump's choice for VP, that's a tough one but

I'll go with Cruz for now.

Have to disagree. Trump crashes and burns and Palin gets drafted. She picks Rick perry for VP. Sweet ticket and I'm going with it for now.